You have no items in your shopping cart.
Krups 13 oz Mini Chopper
Slice, pulverize, and blend hard or soft foods with one touch. This Krups Mini Food Processor includes an emulsifying disk that can perform tasks like making whipped cream and mayonnaise.
Featuring a powerful 300 watt motor and a 13 ounce capacity, this mini chopper can even chop hard cheese.
This Black and Stainless Mini Chopper features a safety start option where if the bowl is not locked in place, the machine won’t start. On top of that, the lid has to be pressed down to start the machine, so you can’t start the machine without the lid, which prevents accidents. This mini chopper is turned off the same way, by pressing the spill-proof lid a second time.
This Black Krups Mini Food Processor has a heavy non-slip motor base which keeps the machine in place during operation. This 13 ounce Krups Mini Food Processor features a one-year warranty.
13 ounce Mini Chopper by Krups Features:
- This Krups mini chopper/blender is great for chopping and mincing food as well as making sauces and marinades!
- Resists rust and other damage with stainless steel blades and components
- Very safe - lid must be locked in place before chopper will operate
- Large 13-ounce capacity
- One-year guarantee from Krups with normal use and proper care
- Chop, puree, blend, and emulsify
- 1-touch operation
- Chopping blade & emulsifying disk included
- 13 ounce bowl
- Locking lid for safe operation
- For household use only
- 300 watts
- Made in China
This Krups product has a one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship, from the date of your purchase. Contact Krups at 800-526-5377 for warranty assistance.
- Allow this Krups appliance to cool before cleaning.
- Unplug before cleaning
- Do not immerse in water or other liquids, otherwise the electrical elements will be ruined.
- Wipe base clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Do not use steel wool, scouring pads or bleach-based cleaners.
Questions on Krups Mini Food Processor, 13 Ounce Capacity
- From at 3/26/13 9:00 PM
- are the blade, cup and lid dishwasher-safe
- Yes the cup, blade and lid are dishwasher-safe. Please note that the high heat of a dishwasher has been known to dull blades (generally speaking: cutlery, etc.). Hand washing is always preferred but the unit will stand up to dishwashing conditions.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 2/26/13 4:00 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 3/26/13 9:00 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Krups Mini Food Processor, 13 Ounce Capacity Color Silver Material Plastic and Steel Type Food Processors Capacity 1 Cup Home or Commercial Home Brands Krups Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 300 Wattage Range 250 - 499 Weight (in Lbs) 3.0000