You have no items in your shopping cart.
Set of (1) Ceramic Santoku Knife and (1) Ceramic "Y" Peeler from Kyocera
This cutlery combo was pieced together by Kyocera itself as a means for cleaning and preparing vegetable and fruit dishes at home. Each piece in this set—the 5.5" santoku knife and the Y-shaped peeler—belongs to the Kyocera Revolution series and uses Kyocera's innovative ceramic blade technology.
The santoku knife is an Asian-inspired multipurpose knife capable of chopping vegetables, slicing fruits, chopping meats, and cutting fillets of fish and poultry. The Y-Peeler is a precise and surgical peeler, removing only the outer layer of carrots & potatoes and nothing more.
Kyocera Advanced Ceramics asserts its ceramic blades retain their sharpness up to 10 times longer than traditional steel blades. Moreover, the santoku knife and peeler in this set contain no metal, so they will never rust or impart flavors into your food. Kyocera ceramic cutlery is easy to clean and sanitize: simply wash the blades and wipe them dry.
Kyocera will donate a portion of sales from these items to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure foundation.
Kyocera 2-Piece Santoku Knife & Y-Peeler Set (Pink) Features:
- Set includes 5.5" santoku knife and Y-Peeler
- Blades are made from durable Kyocera ceramic
- The perfect pair for peeling and preparing fruits and veggies
- Asian-inspired santoku knife chops, slices, and dices meat and produce
- Y-shaped peeler removes peel only and nothing more
- A portion of the proceeds from this sale will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Santoku knife includes free sharpening from Kyocera for the life of the blade—customer pays shipping only
Questions on Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Santoku Knife and Peeler Set - Pink
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Kyocera Revolution Ceramic Santoku Knife and Peeler Set - Pink Type Cutlery Sets Material Ceramic Color Pink Brands Kyocera Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 1.1500