You have no items in your shopping cart.
Signature-series Frying Pan / Skillet with Helper Handle (6") from Le Creuset Cookware
This skillet / frying pan belongs to the Le Creuset Signature line of gourmet cookware. The 6" Le Creuset skillet, here in Cherry Red color, is ideal for grilling chicken cutlets, pan-frying potatoes, scrambling eggs, searing steaks, and sautéing herbs on your stovetop. The compact size minimizes cleanup and is good for small families and light meals. This frying pan has a helper handle at the end of the bowl to provide extra support when transporting hot food from the stove to the dining table.
The Le Creuset Signature Skillet is made from solid cast-iron with a colorful porcelain enamel. This configuration blends the time-tested benefits of cast-iron cooking with the durability and chic look of glazed ceramic. This frying pan develops its own natural patina after the first few uses, so there is no need to pre-season this in the oven.
Le Creuset Signature 6" Skillet (Cherry Red) Features:
- Compact 6-inch skillet/frying pan from Le Creuset French Cookware
- Part of the Le Creuset Signature series of cookware
- Ideal for sautéing vegetables and herbs, pan-frying potatoes and hamburgers, or scrambling eggs in small quantities
- Made from cast iron with a high-gloss ceramic enamel
- Cherry Red color
- Conducts and disperses heat well
- Helper handle provides extra support when moving a hot pan
- Pan develops its own non-stick coating with use
- Capacity: 0.5 quarts
- Measures 6.3" in diameter by 12.5" long (with handle); 1.8" tall
- Backed by a lifetime warranty through Le Creuset of France
Questions on Le Creuset Skillet: Signature Series, 6", in Cherry Red
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Le Creuset Skillet: Signature Series, 6", in Cherry Red Type Skillets / Frypans Material Cast Iron Quantity Included 1 Shape Round Size 6" Color Red Brands Le Creuset Country of Manufacture No Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 2.5000