You have no items in your shopping cart.
Soup Pot / Stew Pot with Lid (3.25 Quarts) from Le Creuset Cookware
The Le Creuset 3.25-quart Soup Pot, here in Soleil yellow, has a specially-contoured body for simmering hearty spinach soups or creamy potato chowders on your home stovetop. This soup pot is made from solid cast iron with a colorful enamel which resists staining, scratching, and tarnishing. The iron base provides superior conductivity and evenness of cooking all across the cooking surface of the pot.
The Le Creuset L2574-241M has sloped edges to make stirring easier and more efficient, allowing the broth or base to continuously move around the sides while soup is being cooked. An included flat lid helps to keep in heat and moisture, while dual side handles provide easy and balanced transportation between the stove and tabletop. This soup pot can withstand temperatures up to 375° F in the oven (due to the lid knob) and is safe for the dishwasher (though hand washing is recommended). Backed by a lifetime warranty through Le Creuset.
Le Creuset Soup Pot/Stock Pot (Soleil Yellow) Features:
- Soup pot from Le Creuset Cookware of France
- Specially made for cooking soups: creamy tomato, nourishing chicken noodle, or hearty clam chowder
- Made from cast iron with a colorful enamel for supreme conductivity and ease of cleanup
- Soleil yellow color
- Sloped edges allow soup to move continuously while it's being cooked
- Includes a flat glass lid
- Safe for the freezer and refrigerator
- Approved for use with gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 375° F
- Capacity: 3.25 quarts
- Dimensions: 12.5" in diameter by 5" tall
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Questions on Le Creuset Soup Pot - Soleil Yellow
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Le Creuset Soup Pot - Soleil Yellow Capacity 3.2 Quarts Type Stock Pots Options With Lid Material Cast Iron Shape Round Size 12.5" Color Yellow Brands Le Creuset Country of Manufacture No Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 7.8000