You have no items in your shopping cart.
Porcelain-on-Steel Stockpot/Soup Pot from Le Creuset Cookware: Large Size, 12 Quarts
The 12-quart stockpot / soup pot from Le Creuset, shown here in Cherry Red color, is made from lightweight carbon steel with a colorful porcelain enamel to quickly and evenly heat your soups, stews, chowders, bisques, and broths on your home stovetop. A matching lid helps to lock in heat and moisture during cooking, while a stainless-steel brim on both pieces minimizes chipping and cracking from repeated application and removal.
The enamel coating on this Le Creuset steel stock pot won't absorb colors or odors after repeated use, and is also a snap to clean. Triple-welded side handles are guaranteed not to buckle under the weight of your heaviest porridges and minestrones. The N4100-2667 large stock pot is approved for use with all cooktops, including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. This Le Creuset 12-quart Stock Pot is backed by a 5-year warranty through the manufacturer.
Le Creuset Cherry Red 12-Quart Stock Pot Features:
- Large stock pot from Le Creuset Cookware (12 quarts)
- Great for making large batches of creamy tomato soup, hearty corn chowder, and chunky beef stew
- Made from carbon steel with a colorful porcelain enamel finish
- Cherry red color
- Phenolic knob on top of lid stays cool to the touch
- Triple-welded side handles provide secure transportation
- Finish resists cracking and chipping, and is easy to clean
- Approved for gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
Questions on Le Creuset Stock Pot: 12 Qt, Cherry Red
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Le Creuset Stock Pot: 12 Qt, Cherry Red Capacity 12 Quart Type Stock Pots Options With Lid Material Steel Shape Round Color Red Brands Le Creuset Country of Manufacture No Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000