Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock - Cherry
This genius invention originated in the Middle Ages as a way of storing butter with out refrigeration. The Le Creuset Butter Crock makes a wonderful and innovative way to keep butter soft. A great conversation piece and easy to clean with a nonstick interior that is dishwasher safe. In georgeous cherry red it is sure to stand out on your dinner table.
To use, pack the cup on the underside of the lid with about 1-1/2 sticks of butter. Fill the crock one third of the way up with cold water. Invert the lid into the water creating an airtight seal. When you're ready to spread, open the crock lid and set it on its wide, flat lid knob. Change the water every few days.
Le Creuset Butter Crock Features:
- Holds 1-1/2 sticks of soft butter
- Cherry red enamel finish
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable finish fired at temperatures as high as 2192ºF
- Tight fitting butter crock lid blocks out air
- Butter storage for up to 5 days
- Butter crock keeps butter soft without melting
- Safe for cutting on with knives
- Butter keeper blocks moisture absorption
- Unique clay mixture creates a very dense ceramic butter crock
- Crock resists staining, flavor, and odor absorption
- Nonstick glazed butter keeper interior
- Consistent tones for easy mixing and matching with other Le Creuset products
- Butter crock is dishwasher safe
- 5 Year Le Creuset Warranty
Le Creuset Butter Crock Dimensions: 4 x 4 x 4.5 inches
Le Creuset Butter Crock Shipping Weight: 2 lbs
Looking for More Le Creuset Cookware?