You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Signature Round French Oven -3.5 qt. Cherry Enameled Cast Iron
Le Creuset Signature Round French Oven - 3.5qt - Cherry
What's the Difference Between a French and a Dutch Oven?
Nothing much really. Mainly they take the name of the country they are produced in. So French or Dutch this enameled cast iron LeCreuset cookware peace will be a prefect addition to your kitchen.
The 3.5qt LeCreuset Dutch Oven is made of oven safe enameled cast iron offered in a variety of colors. This Cherry enameled LeCreuset Signature Round French Oven has a clean and classic style all its own. Like all enameled cast iron Le Creuset cookware it is recommended that you hand wash, but this round french oven is dishwasher safe.
What does the Le Creuset 3.5 quart Signature Series in Cherry offer over the Regular Series?
The Le Creuset Signature Series offers a larger handles, 45% larger to be precise. The larger handles allow a firm grip, especially with oven mitts. The Signature Series also offer a larger composite knob. This knob withstands temperatures up to 480ºF, instead of the normal 350ºF. The last key feature the Signature Series has is an advanced sand-colored interior enamel. This advanced enamel has a greater resistance to wear then the Regular Series offers.
*NOTE* The image used for this product is of the Regular Series. The Signature Series images have not yet been made available.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron French Oven Product Features:
- Round French oven made of enameled cast iron
- Durable colored porcelain enamel finishes
- NEW: Signature Lid
- Many enamel color finished to choose from
- Cast iron loop handles
- Heavy fitted lid locks in heat, moisture, and flavor
- Phenolic french oven lid knob
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- Washing french oven by hand is recommended
- Dishwasher Safe LeCreuset dutch oven
- LeCreuset French oven is safe to use with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven and stovetop heat sources
- A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 480ºF
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron french oven available
- Limited LeCreuset lifetime warranty
Cast Iron Lifetime Limited Warranty – Le Creuset ® of America, Inc.
What does this warranty cover?
Le Creuset cookware is warranted to you by Le Creuset of America, Inc. to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of its purchase. For this Lifetime Limited Warranty to apply, you must follow the care and use instructions provided with the LeCreuset 3.5qt Round French Oven. This warranty covers normal household use only.
Le Creuset French Oven Dimensions: 8.75" x 4" inches
Le Creuset French Oven Shipping Weight: 9 lbs
Questions on LeCreuset Signature French Oven 3.5 qt Round Cherry Cast Iron
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name LeCreuset Signature French Oven 3.5 qt Round Cherry Cast Iron Capacity 3.5 Quart Type Dutch Ovens Options With Lid Material Cast Iron Color Red Brands Le Creuset Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000