You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mauviel M'Passion Sugar Saucepan 12cm Copper Cookware
Mauviel has created top of the line copper cookware since 1830. Mauviel was established in the small Normandy village of Villedieu-les-Poêles. This village is located near Mont-Saint Michel. Villedieu-les-Poêles is known as the city of copper, and has a 800 year heritage of manufacturing copper. Mauviel has passed down their copper manufacturing techniques and secrets from generation to generation.
Mauviel's M'Passion Sugar Saucepan 12cm Copper Cookware is the perfect choice for caramelizing sugar. This Sugar Saucepan can hold up to 0.9 quarts. By using a copper saucepan for caramelizing sugar, you help avoid crystallization of the sugar. There are many stages that sugar must pass through to caramelize, which can be located Here.
M'Passion Sugar Saucepan 12cm Copper Cookware by Mauviel Features:
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 6.8 x 4.4 inches.
- Weight: 4 Pounds
- Item Model Number: 2194-16
- 0.9-quart saucepan for caramelizing sugar or heating sauces.
- Attractive copper construction conducts heat efficiently.
- Even heat distribution melts sugar without clumping.
- Unique conical copper handle is secured with copper rivets.
- Hand washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty.
Questions on Mauviel M'passion Sugar Saucepan 4.78" Copper Cookware
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Mauviel M'passion Sugar Saucepan 4.78" Copper Cookware Capacity .09 Quarts Type Sauce Pans Options Without Lid Material Cooper Size 4.78" Color Copper Home or Commercial Home Brands Mauviel Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (excludes commercial use) Weight (in Lbs) 4.0000