You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mauviel M'Stone2 Fry Pan 24cm Aluminium Cookware
Mauviel has created top of the line copper cookware since 1830. Mauviel was established in the small Normandy village of Villedieu-les-Poêles. This village is located near Mont-Saint Michel. Villedieu-les-Poêles is known as the city of copper, and has a 800 year heritage of manufacturing copper. Mauviel has passed down their copper manufacturing techniques and secrets from generation to generation.
Mauviel M'Stone2 Fry Pan 24cm Aluminium Cookware is the perfect addition for any kitchen. This Mauviel Fry Pan features a aluminium exterior, which will allow it to heat up faster then other materials. The inside of this Mauviel Fry Pan is constructed of ceramic. The stainless steel allows for food to preserve it's taste and nutrients.
M'Stone2 Fry Pan 24cm Copper & Stainless Steel Cookware by Mauviel Features:
- Product Dimensions: 20.4 x 11.6 x 3.8 inches.
- Weight: 3 Pounds
- Item Model Number: 8229.24
- 3 - 4 mm anodized aluminum with grey anthracite ceramic interior and impact bonded induction base; provides superior heat conduction and uniform cooking. Works on gas, electric, halogen and induction stove-tops.
- The ceramic interior is a very durable, "green" non-stick surface, containing no PFOA and PTFE. Allows for fat-free cooking and easy clean-up.
- Interior of grey anthracite ceramic from Thermolon: PFOA & PTFE free - chemical free "green" non-stick surface is resilient which allows for fat free cooking and easy clean-up.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles; stay cool.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime guarantee.
- Manufactured in France.
Questions on Mauviel M'Stone2 Fry Pan 9.45" Aluminium Cookware
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Mauviel M'Stone2 Fry Pan 9.45" Aluminium Cookware Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Ceramic Size 9.45" Color Silver Brands Mauviel Weight (in Lbs) 4.0000