You have no items in your shopping cart.
Calcuim Chloride - C14
New England CheeseMaking Supplies - Calcium Chloride 2oz
Item #: C14
New England Cheese Making Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride will help with store bought milk and goats milk to give a firmer setting curd for easier cutting in the making of hard cheeses. This 2 oz bottle of calcium chloride will treat up to 96 gallons of milk.
New England Calcium Chloride Features:
- 2 Ounce Bottle of Calcium Chloride
- Calcium Chloride (concentration of 30-32%)
- Two ounces contains enough Calcium Chloride for 96 gallons of milk
- Helps store bought milk and goats milk to give a firmer setting curd
- Will keep the curds from stretching.
- Do not use Calcium Chloride when making Mozzarella
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Calcium chloride will last indefinitely if stored properly
DIRECTIONS: Using 1/4 teaspoon for each gallon of milk, dilute in 1/4c. water. Bring milk to proper temperature and add before adding your culture.
Questions on New England CheeseMaking Supplies - Calcium Chloride 2oz
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name New England CheeseMaking Supplies - Calcium Chloride 2oz Color No Surface No Size No Shape No Quantity Included No Material No Options No Type Cheese Making Supplies Product Line No Capacity 2oz. Brands New England Cheesemaking Yield Count No Home or Commercial Home Description Author N/A Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No