You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nik Schmitt Fermentation Crock Pot
The Gairtopf Pickling Crock Pots is great for home fermenting of sauerkraut and vegetables. These stoneware crocks are made from casting liquid ceramic in molds. This makes the Nik Schmitt Fermentation crocks lighter weight then traditional hand molded fermenting crocks but still gives you the same great fermenting results and health benefits.
Nik Schmitt Pickling Crock Features:
- Make natural nutrition-packed sauerkraut and pickled vegetables!
- Stoneware fermentation crock pots
- Lactic acid fermentation is credited with correcting bodily imbalances
- Natural lactic acid fermentation is one of the oldest and healthiest means of food preservation
- Remains neutral during the fermentation process
- Lead-free ceramic glaze coating
- Come with the fermenting crock, lid, and two semi-circle stone weights
- Made in Germany
Nik Schmitt Pickling Crock Dimensions: Height: 12" / Diameter: 10"
Nik Schmitt Pickling Crock Shipping Weight: 17 lbs
Questions on Nik Schmitt Fermenting Crock Pot - 5 Liter
- From ross at 9/23/13 9:01 AM
- From Jb at 11/21/13 2:30 PM
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Nik Schmitt Fermenting Crock Pot - 5 Liter Type Fermenting Crock Pots Options With Fermenting Weights Material Stoneware Color Black Brands Nik Schmitt Home or Commercial Home Weight (in Lbs) 17.0000