You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nik Schmitt Fermentation Crock Pot
Nik Schmitt Fermenting Crock Pot - 10 Liters
This Gairtopf-style fermentation crock pot from Nik Schmitt is great for making homemade sauerkraut from cabbage and for home-pickling vegetables and gourds. Nik Schmitt stoneware fermentation crocks are crafted from the casting of liquid ceramic into molds, giving them a lighter weight than traditional hand-molded fermenting crocks but with the same fermenting speed and efficacy. Fermentation is acheived using naturally-occurring lactic acid, which is thought to have healthful properties.
Nik Schmitt Pickling Crock Features:
- Harsch Gairtopf-style stoneware fermentation crock pot from Nik Schmitt
- 10-liter capacity
- Makes natural and nutritional sauerkraut, kimchi, and pickled vegetables from fresh ingredients
- Uses natural lactic acid fermentation, one of the oldest and healthiest means of food preservation
- pH-neutral pot won't disturb the fermentation process
- Lead-free ceramic glaze coating
- Package includes the fermenting crock, lid, and two semicircle stone weights
- Made in Germany
Nik Schmitt Pickling Crock Dimensions: Height: 12" / Diameter: 10"
Nik Schmitt Pickling Crock Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
Questions on Nik Schmitt Fermenting Crock Pot - 10 Liter
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Nik Schmitt Fermenting Crock Pot - 10 Liter Type Fermenting Crock Pots Options With Fermenting Weights Material Stoneware Color Black Brands Nik Schmitt Home or Commercial Home Weight (in Lbs) 22.0000