You have no items in your shopping cart.
Omega 02 Juicer
The Omega 02 Juicer is a new addition to the Omega Family. It is a stylish, durable, dependable, efficient centrifugal type juicer with Pulp Ejection, meaning that is contains the pulp within the exterior compartment, much like the Omega 4000. it is a little more convenient, if you are juicing for several people, because you don't have to stop to empty the pulp every glass or two of juice.
- Motor: 1/3 Horsepower 6200 Rpm, 250 Watt General Electric (Induction Motor is quietest motor of this style juicer. These brushless motors have very few moving parts that rub together which make them very dependable. Omega has used these motors for the last sixteen years (16) with hardly any defective motors.
- Surgical Stainless Steel: The stainless parts are comprised of a heavy gauge Surgical Stainless Steel. All of the Stainless parts are either polished or sandblasted to make the unit look nice and at the same time make it easy to clean.
- Basket: Each one of the baskets is hand balanced, just like the wheels on your car, to achieve virtually no vibration while juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The Basket is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Blade: The Stainless Steel Blade efficiently chews up fruits and vegetables without wearing down. When you hold the blade you'll appreciate its weight knowing how durable it will be. The blade has a plastic ring on the outer edge of its underside that has little feet. These feet help the blade float. The floating of the blade will let the motor keep up its Rpm's while you push down on your fruit or vegetable. This is but one more reason why this juicer has very little vibration.
- Bowl: The large Stainless Steel Bowl is polished on the outside to a mirror like finish. The inside has a sandblasted finish and is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Spring Clutch: The little white knob that holds the blade in place is called the Spring Clutch Nut. This Spring Clutch Nut allows the blade to float. It only has to be put on finger tight. No tools are needed to change or clean this system.
- Feed Chute: The chute of this Omega juicer is large enough to accommodate large pieces of fruits and vegetable. The larger chutes of other juicers normally slow down the motor when too large of an item is pushed down.
- Lid: The lid is transparent with a dark tint, you can actually watch the machine juice
- Rubber Feet: Your new Omega juicer model 02 will stand on a dozen evenly spaced feet. These feet are variable in height, which will help the unit keep from walking across your counter top. Yet soft enough to give the juicer traction while not marking up your counter surface.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. Height 12" Diameter 11.5"
Questions on Omega Juicer Model 02 - Pulp Ejection
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Great Travel Juicer Review by Guest
I also own the L'Equip Mini Juicer, reviewed on its site. After owning the L'Equip Mini for 3 years I purchased this Omega O2 Juicer a few months ago out of curiosity. The capacity of the Omega O2 Juicer is roughly the same as the L'Equip Mini Juicer. The capacity and capability and weight are also equivalent. Like all centrifugal juicers, it excels at harder produce. However, I have gotten decent juice production with leafy greens other than wheatgrass. It is also reasonably quiet. It has been a great travel juicer for me, and for those newer to juicing would make an excellent choice, particularly as compared with discount store juicers. It's a great value for the price. (Posted on 8/31/08)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Omega Juicer Model 02 - Pulp Ejection Color Silver Material Stainless Steel Type Centrifugal Juicers Brands Omega Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 250 Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Home or Commercial Home Wattage Range 250 - 499 Weight (in Lbs) 15.0000