You have no items in your shopping cart.
Omega 1000 Juicer
The Omega Model 1000 is built the same as the Model 500. The only difference is the Model 1000 has a stainless steel bowl instead of a Plastic one. The 1000 with it’s stainless steel bowl adds an extra touch of class to your kitchen’s counter top. Our family has built this same basic style juicer for over 40 years.
- Motor: 1/3 Horsepower 6200 Rpm, 250 Watt General Electric (Induction Motor is quietest motor of this style juicer. These brushless motors have very few moving parts that rub together which make them very dependable. Omega has used these motors for the last sixteen years (16) with hardly any defective motors.
- Surgical Stainless Steel: The stainless parts are comprised of a heavy gauge Surgical Stainless Steel. All of the Stainless parts are either polished or sandblasted to make the unit look nice and at the same time make it easy to clean.
- Basket: Each one of the baskets is hand balanced, just like the wheels on your car, to achieve virtually no vibration while juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The Basket is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Blade: The Stainless Steel Blade efficiently chews up fruits and vegetables without wearing down. When you hold the blade you'll appreciate its weight knowing how durable it will be. The blade has a plastic ring on the outer edge of its underside that has little feet. These feet help the blade float. The floating of the blade will let the motor keep up its Rpm's while you push down on your fruit or vegetable. This is but one more reason why this juicer has very little vibration.
- Bowl: The large Stainless Steel Bowl is polished on the outside to a mirror like finish. The inside has a sandblasted finish and is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Spring Clutch: The little white knob that holds the blade in place is called the Spring Clutch Nut. This Spring Clutch Nut allows the blade to float. It only has to be put on finger tight. No tools are needed to change or clean this system.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Height 12” Diameter 8”
- Feed Chute: The chute of this Omega juicer is large enough to accommodate large pieces of fruits and vegetable. The larger chutes of other juicers normally slow down the motor when too large of an item is pushed down.
- Lid: The lid is transparent with a dark tint, you can actually watch the machine juice
- Rubber Feet: Your new Omega juicer model 02 will stand on a dozen evenly spaced feet. These feet are variable in height, which will help the unit keep from walking across your counter top. Yet soft enough to give the juicer traction while not marking up your counter surface.
Questions on Omega Juicer 1000
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Omega 1000 Juicer Review by Guest
This Omega juicer is your basic juicer, that is well made, and does a good job at crisp fruits and veggies. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but is quality and gets the job done. If you don't want to stop and empty the pulp every couple glasses of juice, you might want to pay a little more for one of the Omega Juicer pulp ejection models. It also isn't good for leafy greens, though it can juice them, just wont get as good of a yield as it would from a juicer intended for wheatgrass. If you are just mainly wanting to juice crisp fruits and vegetables such as apples, beets, carrots, and celery, then this is a great juicer. Omega makes quality items. (Posted on 7/16/08)
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Omega Juicer 1000 Color White Material Plastic and Steel Type Centrifugal Juicers Brands Omega Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 250 Manufacturer's Warranty 10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Wattage Range 250 - 499 Weight (in Lbs) 12.0000