You have no items in your shopping cart.
Omega 9000 Stainless Steel Juicer
The Omega 9000 Juicer is based on the powerful Omega 1000 juicer. The difference between the Omega 1000 Juicer and the Omega 9000 Juicer is that the Omega 9000 features a stainless steel top and carries Omega's 15 year warranty. Omega has been building this same basic style juicer for over 40 years and they still manufacture the Omega 9000 proudly in Southern California. The Omega 900 juicer features classic looks and that will compliment any kitchen, either home or business. The simple touch of White Lustran Plastic and Surgical Stainless Steel on the Omega 9000 is a look that will never change.
Omega juicers are stylish, durable, dependable, efficient and very easy to clean. Its no wonder this Omega Juicer has such a loyal following and continues to lead the juicing industry.
Omega 9000 Juicer Features:
- Motor: Omega 9000 features a 1/3 Horsepower 3600-Rpm General Electric (Induction Motor is quietest motor of this style juicer. These brushless motors have very few moving parts that rub together which make them very dependable. Omega has used these motors in their Juicers for the last sixteen years (16) and hardly ever get returns for defective motors.
- Filters: The Omega 9000 Juicer can be used with optional non-bleached cellulose fiber filters. These juicer filters will give you a true pulp free juice and let you clean up in seconds. If the filters are not used the clean up is still easy, but takes a little more time. There will also be some pulp in the juice if the filters are not used, but the same amount as most other juicers.
- Surgical Stainless Steel: The stainless parts on the Omega Juicer are comprised of a heavy gauge Surgical Stainless Steel. All of the Stainless parts are either polished or sandblasted to make the unit look nice and at the same time make it easy to clean.
- Basket: Each one of Omega's baskets are hand balanced, just like the wheels on your car, to achieve virtually no vibration while juicing a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. The Basket is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Blade: The Stainless Steel Blade efficiently chews up fruits and vegetables without wearing down. When you hold the blade you'll appreciate its weight knowing how durable it will be. The blade has a plastic ring on the outer edge of its underside that has little feet. These feet help the blade float. The floating of the blade will let the motor keep up its Rpm's while you push down on your fruit or vegetable. This is but one more reason why this Omega Juicer has very little vibration.
- Bowl: The large Stainless Steel Bowl is polished on the outside to a mirror like finish. The inside has a sandblasted finish and is very open so it is easy to clean.
- Spring Clutch: The little white knob that holds the blade in place is called the Spring Clutch Nut. This Spring Clutch Nut allows the blade to float. It only has to be put on finger tight. No tools are needed to change or clean this system.
- Rubber Feet: Your new omega juicer will stand on a dozen evenly spaced feet. These feet are variable in height, which will help the Omega Juicer keep from walking across your counter top. Yet soft enough to give the juicer traction while not marking up your counter surface.
- Latch Arms: Omega's cantilever style Latch Arms were a first in the industry. This allows for easy assembly and disassembly. Whether you're a strong athlete or suffering from arthritis, these Latch Arms will make it very easy to use this omega juicer on a daily basis.
- Feed Chute: The chute of this omega juicer is large enough to accommodate large pieces of fruits and vegetable. The larger chutes of other juicers normally slow down the motor when too large of an item is pushed down.
- Warranty: The Omega 9000 juicer carries a fifteen- (15) year warranty.
- The non-bleached cellulose fiber filters are used to strain more pulp out of vegetable juices and makes the juicer easier to clean. Filters do not work well for juicing fruits. 200 in a pack.
Questions on Omega Juicer 9000 - Stainless Steel
- From at 1/30/13 5:36 AM
- From at 6/19/12 8:21 AM
- How does the Omega 900 juice kale. Also, how to get a demonstration of same. Thank you. Gerrie Rosner
- The OM9000 is a centrifugal juicer and is not recommended for leafy greens. You may process leafy greens through this juicer. However, it will not be as efficient as a masticating juicer would be. If you are juicing a lot of leafy greens I would recommend exploring the masticating juicers offered on our site such as the OM8006.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Great Customer Service Review by Guest
I Called Omega with a broken latch arm and was amazed with their customer service. My unit is probably over 30 years old and they had me ship it to them and they fixed it and shipped it back for free. I cannot have bought a better juicer and with the way they back up their product, wow. I can only think of one other item I own that came with such warrantee/out of warrantee support. (Posted on 3/13/13)
Great Product Review by Guest
Warranty Service does NOT exist. Review by Guest
Good luck finding someone to speak with if there is a problem with your Omega juicer. You will just have to buy new parts. Oh and did I mention that parts are bundled together. What? A tiny like $2 plastic gear broke? Buy a whole new juicing compartment for $89. Horrible, just horrible. Will never buy their cheap plastic stuff again. (Posted on 3/11/11)
- Additional Information
Name Omega Juicer 9000 - Stainless Steel Color Silver Material Plastic and Steel Type Centrifugal Juicers Brands Omega Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 250 Wattage Range 250 - 499 Weight (in Lbs) 14.0000