You have no items in your shopping cart.
World Cuisine Spirooli Slicers
Paderno-World Cuisine Spirooli Slicer
Item #: A4982799
World Cuisine Spirooli Slicer
The Spirooli Slicer from World Cuisine effortlessly makes medium and thick cut noodles from zucchini and other vegetables for veggie pasta! This Spirooli Slicer is a practical and innovative way to beautifully shred, slice and chip most vegetables and fruits. This World Cuisine Spirooli Slicer has 3 interchangeable blades (large noodle, small noodle and slicing blade) and is easy to use, clean, and store. The Paderno World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer was formerly marketed as the Spirooli, but the Spirooli was discontinued by the marketing company who was branding it. World Cuisine has re-branded the Spirooli as their own vegetable slicer, now known as the World Cuisine Spiral Vegetable Slicer.
Paderno World Cuisine Spirooli Vegetable Slicer Features:
- Multiple blades for versatility: 5/64” (2mm), 1/8” (3mm), and 1/4” (6mm) spacing.
- Plus straight blade for ribbon cuts.
- Easy to insert blades
- Durable plastic construction
- Easy to operate turning wheel
- 4 suction feet for sturdiness
- Produces continuous spiral strands and curled julienne strips
- Size: L 11 7/8" x W 5 3/8" x H 8 1/4"
- Weight: 5 lbs
Questions on Paderno-World Cuisine Spirooli Slicer
- From at 10/25/11 8:25 AM
- we ordered a spirooli slicer/knife set/cutingboard offered on tv back in sept. haven't received it as of yet! wife threw telephone # away can you help us?
- We have no affiliation with any TV ordering processes. I would recommend contacting the channel you ordered off of.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 10/25/11 8:25 AM
Love it Review by Guest
It works Review by Guest
I like the slicer, but would change a couple of things. The barbs that grip the end of the veggies are too sparse, and I would like to see them stronger, smaller, and multi-level. There's no handy way to catch the cut veggies. They just come out on the counter. If it were a little higher, a bowl would fit under it. (Posted on 5/17/11)
I am in Love Review by Guest
My Spirooli slicer just came in the mail. I love it! it makes great green squash and beet noodles. The veggies have the texture of pasta without all the carbs and calories. The shipping was fast also I am so glad I bought this slicer. (Posted on 12/16/10)
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Paderno-World Cuisine Spirooli Slicer Drink type No Capacity No Type Slicers Options No Material Plastic and Steel Programmable or Non No Quantity Included No Shape No Size No Surface No Color White Brands Paderno Home or Commercial Home Function Manual Product Line No Description Author No Weight (in Lbs) 3.0000 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No