You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bagel and Bread Toasters with 1.5" Slots from ProctorSilex Commercial Applicances (Choose Size Above)
These commercial toasters from ProctorSilex, care of Hamilton Beach Commercial, have extra-wide slots (1.5 inches) to accommodate Texas toast, bagel slices, waffles, and of course, standard-size sandwich bread. The brushed-chrome housings have a timeless look that is treated to resist fingerprints and scratching. Temperature dials allow users to vary levels of doneness by preference or, in the case of the 4-slot model, by side.
Each of these ProctorSilex Commercial Toasters includes a Bagel function for toasting only the cut side of a bagel or English muffin, leaving the other side warm and chewy. Front crumb trays provide easy access for regular maintenance and cleaning. An Automatic Toast Booster feature raises toasted goods to a manageable height above the toaster at the end of each cycle. 120 volts only. Heating elements are rated for long life. Each toaster comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
ProctorSilex Commercial Toaster Specifications:
- Commercial toasters from ProctorSilex, care of Hamilton Beach Commercial
- Extra-wide slots (1.5") accommodate bagels, Texas toast, Belgian waffles, and thick artisan breads
- Brushed-chrome housing resists fingerprints
- Temperature dials
- Bagel function toasts only the cut side of a bagel half or English muffin
- Cancel function stops toasting cycle
- Automatic Toast Booster raises bread high above toaster surface
- Crumb trays are located in the front for easy access
- Heating elements are rated for long life
- 120 volts
- 1,000 or 1,650 watts
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- NSF and UL listed
Questions on ProctorSilex Commercial Toasters by Hamilton Beach: 2 Slots or 4 Slots
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name ProctorSilex Commercial Toasters by Hamilton Beach: 2 Slots or 4 Slots Type Toasters Material Chrome Brands Proctor Silex Description Author Kevin Osborn