ProTeak Carving Board Edge Grain Rectangle w/ Hand Grip - 20"x15"x1.5"
This ProTeak carving board is constructed from plantation grown, first quality teakwood. Teak has been used for centuries by ship builders due to its strength, durability, and waterproof qualities. This ProTeak carving board is assembled using individual narrow teak strips for a strong and adhesive bond.
The ProTeak carving boards are versatile and convenient with the spacious surface, hand grips, and light weight. Teak has a naturally high level of oily resins, which gives the hardwood its amazing ability to repel moisture, warping, and other signs of aging. Every individual ProTeak carving board is handmade making your carving board one of a kind.
Teakwood is extremely stable, beautiful and long-lasting as well as being easy on your knife blades making it the ideal material for carving boards. For these reasons ProTeak carving boards are a favorite among professional chefs. ProTeak offers several other size carving and cutting boards as well as chopping blocks to suit any need.
Proteak Edge Grain Carving Board Features:
- ProTeak carving boards are both beautiful and functional
- Teakwood boards are waterproof making them durable and longlasting
- ProTeak carving boards are gentle on knife blades
- Made in Mexico
- ProTeak carving boards are handmade making every board unique
Proteak Edge Grain Carving Board Construction:
- ProTeak carving boards are constructed of high quality, plantation grown Teakwood
Proteak Edge Grain Carving Board Dimensions:
- This ProTeak carving board measures: 20"x15"x1.5"
Looking for more Proteak Cutting Boards? Click Here!