ProTeak Chopping Block - End Grain - Rectangular w/ Hand Grip - 16"x12"x2"
This eco-friendly, eye catching ProTeak chopping block is constructed from high quality teak grown from environmentally managed plantations. Due to its strength, durability, and moisture proof qualities, Teak has been used for centuries for ship building. Each ProTeak chopping block is assembled using individual narrow Teak strips for a strong and adhesive bond.
The PT-307 ProTeak chopping block is versatile and convenient featuring a spacious 16"x12"x2" surface and convenient hand grips. Teak has a naturally high level of oily resins, which gives the hardwood it's amazing ability to repel moisture, warping, and other signs of aging. Every individual ProTeak cutting board is handmade making your cutting board unique.
Teakwood is extremely stable, beautiful and long-lasting as well as being easy on your knife blades making it the ideal material for cutting boards and chopping blocks. For these reasons ProTeak chopping blocks are a favorite for any culinary application. ProTeak offers several different size cutting and carving boards as well as other chopping blocks to suit any need.
ProTeak Chopping Block PT-307 Features:
- ProTeak chopping block PT-307 features convenient handgrips
- Teakwood boards are waterproof making them durable and long lasting
- ProTeak cutting boards are gentle on knife blades
- Made in Mexico
- ProTeak cutting boards are handmade making every board unique
- End Grain construction gives the board self healing properties
Proteak End Grain Chopping Block Construction:
- ProTeak cutting boards and chopping are constructed of high quality, plantation grown Teakwood
Proteak End Grain Chopping Block Dimensions:
- This rectangular ProTeak chopping block measures: 16"x12"x2"
Looking for more Proteak Cutting Boards? Click Here!