You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rancilio Espresso Machine Classe 7
The Rancilio Classe 7 2 Group Lever Espresso Machine is a simple and manual machine. The manual controlled Rancilio espresso machine has complete control over the brewing process. The lever in combination with electrical heating elemet makes this a smiple push down process. The work surface is made from a scratch proof polymer and is easily removed for cleaning. The grid system allows for an easy cleanup and keeps your surface clear from drips and spills. Classe 7LEVA is available in 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-group versions.
Rancilio Espresso Machine Classe 7 Lever 2 Group w/ C Lever Steam Features:
- Electric heating
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Automatic water level control
- 1 filter holder for 2 cups per group, 1 filter holder for 1 cup,
- 2 steam wands, 1 hot water dispenser, coffee tamper, measuring scoop and cleaning discs,
- Stainless steel and grey painted aluminium panelslevelling feet.
- Dimensions 29.5×19.5×20.5[33.5] in (750×495×520) mm
- 163.1 lb (59 kg)
- Boiler 11 l (1.1 galUK)
- Boiler Power 3,200 W (120 V) - 4,300W
- Voltage 120 V / 220-240 V / 380-415 V (3N)
Questions on Rancilio Espresso Machine Classe 7 Lever 2 Group w/ C Lever Steam
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Rancilio Espresso Machine Classe 7 Lever 2 Group w/ C Lever Steam Color Silver Drink type Espresso Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Type Semi-Automatic Espresso Machines Brands Rancilio Home or Commercial Commercial Voltage (volts) 240 Wattage 4300 Wattage Range 3000+ Weight (in Lbs) 164.0000