You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rancilio Espresso Machine, 3 Group RE3
This Rancilio Espresso Machine employs a mechanical system that ensures the highest quality of espresso possible. This top-of-the-line Classe 10 has a body that is constructed entirely of aluminum. The Classe 10 incorporates upscale styling with the most up-to-date technological advancements.
This Manual Rancilio Espresso Machine features independent heat exchangers, an incorporated volumetric pump and boiler pressures gauge. Rancilio has fitted their espresso machines with ground-breaking scratch proof polymer support grids; ample liquid collection system that keeps the machine looking new and protects it from unattractive spots left by coffee drops. The grids themselves can be removed and placed in the dishwasher for simple cleaning. The Rancilio Espresso Machine is housed in aluminum. The water level control is automatic and the boiler pressure can be controlled with pressure stat. This 3 Group Rancilio Espresso Machine combines modern elegance with practicality and ease of use.
After you order this Commercial Rancilio Espresso Machine, a Rancilio technician will schedule a time with you to come out to your location and install this machine for you free of charge.
Rancilio Espresso Machine, Manual Features:
- RE GROUP - The special RE mechanical system conserves the traditional method of making an espresso. The manual action gives the operator great control over coffee brewing times. The ideal machine for expert baristas with a passion for their art.
- C-LEVER (Rancilio Patent) - The new steam valve with a special control knob and ergonomic design is complete with open-stay and open-close functions. The valve has a very short travel distance, and is operated by rotating it just 25°. Turning it upwards, it opens and remains in this position. Turned downwards, it automatically closes when released. Rapidity, precision and ergonomics: maximum user comfort for daily tasks.
- CUP WARMER - The electric cup warmer allows cups to be kept at optimal temperature, a vital factor in the quality of an espresso coffee.
- Manual Dosage Control
- Independent Heat Exchangers
- Electric Heating
- Incorporated Volumetric Pump
- Pump Pressure Gauge
- Boiler Pressure Gauge
- Automatic Water Level Control
- Boiler Pressure Control with Pressure Stat
- 200 V – 240 V Dispensing Controls
- Housing in Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Electric Cup Warmer
- Color: Satin-Finished Metallic Grey
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 40.1 x 21.2 x 20.8 inches
- Weight: 244.7 lbs
- Boiler: 4.2 Gallons
- Hz: 50/60
- Boiler Power: 6000W
- Voltage: 220-240 / 380-415 3N
- Warranty: 90 day labor and 1 year parts
- 1 Filter Holder for 2 Cups per Group
- 1 Filter Holder for 1 Cup
- 2 Steam Wands
- 2 Hot Water Dispensers, with one mixed
- Coffee Tamper
- Measuring Scoop and Washing Disks
- Foot Extensions
You are viewing a Manual CLASSE10 RE model. However, there are other technology options as well in the Classe 10 Line:
Fully automatic version
Manual (you are viewing a manual machine)
....now compare within the Manual CLASSE 10 RE Line:
120 / 220-240 / 380-415 3N
220-240 / 380-415 3N
220-240 / 380-415 3N
30.7 x 21.2 x 20.8
40.1 x 21.2 x 20.8
49.6 x 21.2 x 20.8
Questions on Rancilio Espresso Machine Manual, 3 Groups
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Rancilio Espresso Machine Manual, 3 Groups Color Silver Drink type Espresso Material Plastic and Steel Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Type Manual Espresso Machines Brands Rancilio Home or Commercial Commercial Voltage (volts) 240 Wattage 6000 Wattage Range 3000+ Weight (in Lbs) 244.7000