You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rancilio Espresso Machines - 2 Group Fully Automatic
This top-of-the-line Classe 10 has a body that is constructed entirely of aluminum. The Classe 10 incorporates upscale styling with the most up-to-date technological advancements. This Rancilio Espresso Machine is powered by a computer, which reduces costs and increases efficiency. The SEQ (standard espresso quality) system in place ensures that the espresso is dispensed perfectly, because if not, the machine will alert the barista.
This Fully-Automatic Rancilio Espresso Machine features independent heat exchangers, an incorporated volumetric pump and boiler pressures gauge. Rancilio has fitted their espresso machines with ground-breaking scratch proof polymer support grids; ample liquid collection system that keeps the machine looking new and protects it from unattractive spots left by coffee drops. The grids themselves can be removed and placed in the dishwasher for simple cleaning. The Rancilio Espresso Machine is housed in aluminum and stainless steel. This 2 Group Rancilio Espresso Machine combines modern elegance with practicality and ease of use.
After you order this Commercial Rancilio Espresso Machine, a Rancilio technician will schedule a time with you to come out to your location and install this machine for you free of charge.
Rancilio Espresso Machine, Fully-Automatic Features:
- i-Steam (Rancilio Patent) - OPTIONAL - This new totally automatic steam wand allows milk to be heated and frothed using a mix of steam and air, until a soft and remarkably compact cream is obtained. The innovative water system makes it the fastest and most powerful steam wand on the market (500 cc from 10°C to 65°C in 30 seconds). Two program selection buttons: “Cappuccino”, to heat and froth the milk, or “Latte”, to heat the milk only. The smart electronic control system injects air according to the quantity of milk present in the pitcher, giving constant quality time after time. When the programmed temperature is reached, the iSteam stops automatically. The user can set the final temperature of the drink and the quantity of air to be emulsified for both options.
- 4-TEA (Rancilio Patent) - The hot-water temperature control system for tea, has four different temperatures and programmable dosages. Hot and cold water are mixed electronically to obtain the right temperature for your menu, and stop automatically when the programmed dosage has been reached. T0 about 95°C, suitable for Indian Black Tea, T1 about 85°C, suitable for Herbal/Fruit tisanes, T2 about 70°C, suitable for Chinese/Taiwanese Green Tea, T3 about 60°C, suitable for Japanese Green Tea.
- Load and Show - The new 240x64 pixel graphic display combined with new USB electronics allows the machine to be used interactively with our customers. The presence of an onboard USB connection makes it possible to load personalized logos and phrases onto the display, quickly and easily. With a simple USB disk drive our customers can also copy and transfer settings from one machine to another.
- Fully Automatic
- Independent Heat Exchangers
- Electric Heating
- Incorporated Volumetric Pump
- Pump Pressure Gauge
- Boiler Pressure Gauge
- Automatic Water Level Control
- Electronic Boiler Temperature/ Pressure Control
- Multifunction onboard computer with display
- Low-Voltage Dispensing Controls (24 V)
- Housing in Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Electric Cup Warmer with Three Temperature Settings
- Color: Satin-Finished Metallic Grey
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30.7 x 21.2 x 20.8 inches
- Weight: 200.6 lbs
- Boiler: 2.9 Gallons
- Hz: 50/60
- Boiler Power: 6000W
- Voltage: 120 / 220-240 / 380-415 3N
- Warranty: 90 day labor and 1 year parts
- Two personalized logos can be programmed into the display
- The computer controls all the activity of the machine, practically talking to the user. These intelligent operations help to reduce costs while ensuring high performance
- The machine can be programmed by using the weekly calendar mode to turn on and off at desired times
- The Classe 10 USB is the only traditional machine with an automatic clean program
- In addition to the expanded pre-infusion chamber, there is an optional electronic pre-infusion controlled by the computer program
- The Classe 10 is equipped with the new SEQ (standard espresso quality): the computer alerts the barista if the dispensing is not perfect
- iSteam, the new totally automatic steam wand allows milk to be heated and frothed using a mix of steam and air, until a soft and remarkably compact cream is obtained
- 1 Filter Holder for 2 Cups per Group
- 1 Filter Holder for 1 Cup
- 2 Steam Wands
- 2 Hot Water Dispensers, with one mixed, programmable for dosage time
- Coffee Tamper
- Measuring Scoop and Washing Disks
- Foot Extensions
You are viewing a Fully Automatic CLASSE10 USB model. However, there are other technology options as well in the Classe 10 Line:
Fully automatic version ( You are viewing an automatic machine. )
....now compare within the Fully-Automatic CLASSE 10 USB Line:
120 / 220-240 / 380-415 3N
220-240 / 380-415 3N
220-240 / 380-415 3N
30.7 x 21.2 x 20.8
40.1 x 21.2 x 20.8
49.6 x 21.2 x 20.8
Questions on Rancilio Espresso Machine Fully Automatic, 2 Group
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Rancilio Espresso Machine Fully Automatic, 2 Group Color Silver Drink type Cappuccino and Espresso Material Plastic and Steel Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Type Automatic Espresso Machines Brands Rancilio Home or Commercial Commercial Voltage (volts) 240 Wattage 6000 Wattage Range 3000+ Weight (in Lbs) 200.6000