You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rancilio Automatic Espresso Machines
Rancilio Espresso Machine, Compact, Automatic, 2 Group - Tall
Item #: E2-COM-TALL
Rancilio Espresso Machine, Tall Compact
Rancilio Espresso Machine, 2 Group TALL
At the top of the CLASSE 6 line is the simplest to use and most advanced line; the E Line. The E machines of the CLASSE 6 Rancilio Espresso Machine line are fully automatic and have many features to choose from including compact sizes, tall sizes, and they also have many different group-head settings to choose from.
This Fully-Automatic Tall Rancilio Espresso Machine features independent heat exchangers, an incorporated volumetric pump and boiler pressures gauge. Rancilio has fitted their espresso machines with ground-breaking scratchproof polymer support grids; ample liquid collection system that keeps the machine looking new and protects it from unattractive spots left by coffee drops. The grids themselves can be removed and placed in the dishwasher for simple cleaning. The Compact Rancilio Espresso Machine is housed in stainless steel and the side panels are painted metallic grey. The water level control is automatic and the boiler pressure can be controlled with pressure stat.
This Rancilio Espresso Machine is the same as the CLASSE 6 E2 Compact Espresso Machine except this model features a lowered drip tray to allow the machine to pour the espresso right into taller drink cups.
After you order this Commercial Rancilio Espresso Machine, a Rancilio technician will schedule a time with you to come out to your location and install this machine for you free of charge.
Rancilio Espresso Machine, Fully Automatic Tall Features:
- C-LEVER (Rancilio Patent) - The new steam valve with a special control knob and ergonomic design is complete with open-stay and open-close functions. The valve has a very short travel distance, and is operated by rotating it just 25°. Turning it upwards, it opens and remains in this position. Turned downwards, it automatically closes when released. Rapidity, precision and ergonomics: maximum user comfort for daily work.
- V-FLEX is a self-adapting system that harmonizes the operating voltage of the machine with voltage variations in the main power supply. V-flex avoids installation errors and eliminates the fluctuation in the supplied voltage. Machines fitted with V-flex also have an advanced diagnostics function called Easy-Fix, which allows a technician to immediately trace any technical problems and solve them easily.
- PLUG & BREW (Rancilio Patent) - Installing a Rancilio machine has never been quicker or easier. Dosages and the main functions of the machine can be programmed immediately. Even machines without a display feature allow you to adjust the temperature externally, thanks to a new function that allows boiler pressure to be varied from the control buttons. Standard on all new Classe 6 E versions.
- COMPACT - The compact model, available with 1 or 2 groups, has the same potential, but in a smaller housing unit, allowing it to be positioned even in restricted spaces.
- 2 Groups
- 5 Liter Boiler (welded copper boiler, auto boiler water level with manual override built-in, anti-syphon valve)
- 27 x 20 x 20
- 121 lbs
- 110 or 230 Voltage
- 50/60 Hertz
- 2700/3000 Watt Element
- Warranty: 1 year parts/ 90 days labor
- Coffee, Hot Water & C-Lever Stream
- Made in Milan, Italy
- Independent heat exchangers
- Electric Heating
- Incorporated volumetric pump
- Boiler pressures gauge
- Automatic water level control
- Boiler pressure control with pressure stat
- Housing in stainless steel
- Electronic controls operate on supply voltage
- Color: Stainless Steel and steel panels painted metallic grey
- 1 filter holder for 2 cups per group
- 1 filter holder for 1 cup
- 2 steam wands
- 1 hot water dispenser, programmable for dosage time
- Coffee tamper
- Measuring scoop
- Cleaning disks
- Feet extensions
- Side-panel adapter
You are viewing a Fully Automatic Classe 6 E model. However, there are other technology options as well in the Classe 6 Line:
Fully automatic version (You are viewing a Fully Automatic Machine)
Lever control version
....now compare within the Fully-Automatic CLASSE 6 E Line:
E2 Com Tall
110 or 230
110 or 230
20* x 20 x 20
27* x 20 x 20
27* x 20 x 20
35* x 20 x 20
35* x 20 x 20
|43* x 20 x 20||43* x 20 x 20|
*Option to remove side drain-trays decreases the total width by 5".
**The compact model has the same potential, but in a smaller housing unit, allowing it to be positioned even in restricted spaces.
Questions on Rancilio Espresso Machine, Compact, Automatic, 2 Group - Tall
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name Rancilio Espresso Machine, Compact, Automatic, 2 Group - Tall Color Silver Drink type Espresso Size No Shape No Programmable or Non No Material No Options Espresso Machines with Frothers Type Automatic Espresso Machines Product Line No Capacity No Brands Rancilio Home or Commercial Commercial Function No Amperage No Voltage (volts) 240 Wattage 3000 Wattage Range 3000+ Description Author No Weight (in Lbs) 121.0000 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No