You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Amana Commercial (ACP) Items
- Blendtec Commercial Items
- BUNN Commercial Items
- Globe Commercial Items
- Ice-O-Matic Commercial Items
- Viking Culinary Items
- Everything Kitchens General Return Policies - All Other Items:
Other Policies and Legal Notices:
NOTICE: Due to manufacturer restrictions, the following Manufacturer's items are required to be processed under the Manufacturer's return policy and are NOT covered by Everything Kitchens General Return Policies:
- Amana Commercial Products(ACP)
- All unused returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. All returns must be sent back using the original internal and external packaging. Defective items are usually serviced on site, for service call ComServ 866-426-2621. For return or if you have any problems or questions with the Manufacturer policies, please call us (866) 852-4268 for assistance.
- Blendtec Commercial
- All unused returns are subject to our Everything Kitchens General Return Policies. Defective items are repaired by Blendtec commercial and returned to the customer (Defective item policy does not apply to Blendtec Home items).
- BUNN Commercial (BUNN-O-MATIC) - Click for complete Return Policy.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returns must be sent back using the original internal and external packaging (read complete policy in link above)... If you have any problems or questions with the Manufacturer policies, please call us (866) 852-4268 for assistance.
- Cadco will accept returns only if the product returned is in new and unused condition, is free from inbound freight damage, and is in its original carton/cartons. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please obtain a return authorization number from Cadco's customer service department by calling its toll-free number at (877) 603-7393 before sending back products. To provide faster service, Cadco will ask for the original purchase order number from Everything Kitchens.
- Cadco, Ltd. has the right to refuse credit if the unit is found to be used or damaged, or if the product is not in its original packaging. All returns should be shipped prepaid to Cadco's Winsted, CT location with the return authorization number clearly marked on the package(s).
- Cadco's only ovens which may be shipped via UPS are: OV-003, OV-013, and XAF-103. These units are double-boxed and must be returned in both cartons.
- Globe Commercial (Globe) - For returns call Everything Kitchens at 866-852-4268.
For returns on Globe Commercial products, first call Everything Kitchens at (866) 852-4268 to obtain an RA# (return authorization number). Once the RA# has been issued, please return the item to us in new, unused condition in the original Globe packing via Freight Prepaid; please also include a copy of your RA# with this package. Only after we have received the merchandise and it is processed by Globe can we can process your refund. All Globe returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Failure to meet any of these conditions will cause your refund to be refused.
- First call Everything Kitchens at (866) 852-4268 to obtain an RA#
- Return the new-and-unused merchandise, in its original packaging and with a copy of your RA#, to Everything Kitchens via Freight Prepaid shipping
- Allow time for the return to by processed by us and by Globe before you receive your refund, less a 25% restocking fee
If you have questions about our Globe return procedures, please call us at (866) 852-4268 for assistance.
- Ice-O-Matic Commercial
- All unused returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee. All returns must be sent back using the original internal and external packaging. Defective items are usually serviced on site. For return / service or if you have any problems or questions with the Manufacturer policies, please call us (866) 852-4268 for assistance.
- Viking Culinary - For returns call Viking Culinary at: (800) 216-5775
- Viking does not allow us to accept returns for their items or have their items covered by our return policy. They require all defective merchandise be handled under their Manufacturer's Warranty. Please contact Viking directly (800) 216-5775. If you have any problems or questions with the Manufacturer policies, please call us (866) 852-4268 for assistance.
- Everything Kitchens General Return Policies - All Other Items:
- See Policy Below
How to Return An Item?
All products require a Return Authorization Number (RA #) prior to being returned. This number can be obtained by calling our toll free number 866-852-4268. All items must be in brand new, unused condition and include all original packaging, components, manuals, and documentation. All returns must be postmarked no later than 30 days (see Gift Purchase Exception below) from the original invoice date (shipping date). In the event of a backorder we allow 30 days from the receipt of the merchandise. All non-defective / non-damaged returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee (NOTE: This fee covers our initial shipping cost of the item to you, as well as credit card payment and credit card refund fees). If you prefer an in store credit, then this fee is waived. All UPC codes must be intact for an item to be returnable. Products missing UPC codes are NOT returnable.
Note: If your item is defective, please refer to our Defective/Damaged Merchandise Policy.
Gift Purchase Exception:
Holiday Gift Orders placed on or after Black Friday (the day following Thanksgiving) until Christmas Day that are noted (please call us at 1-866-852-4268 to have us mark the order as a "Gift" order), will be extended from the standard 30 days to 30 days after Christmas Day.
All other Gift Orders please call us at 1-866-852-4268 to have us mark the order as a "Gift" order. This will extended our return policy from the standard 30 days to 60 days total for your gift order.
Exceptions can be made at our discretion and you may call before your order is received to request it to be noted as a "Gift".
In-Store Credit / Exchange Policy:
If you request in-store credit, once your return has been processed, you will be sent an e-mail with a gift certificate for the amount of the original purchase price to be used to re-order the item(s) of your choice. Please allow fourteen (14) business days from the point of your request for processing.
Please allow fourteen (14) business days from the time of your request for refunds to appear on your card. All refunds are processed back to the original card that was used. In the case of a gift return, where you were not the original purchaser, refund will either go back to the original card, or be available in the form of an in-store credit.
Click Here for a Printable Return Form - Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader
Note: For your protection, we recommend that you use a traceable method of shipment that can provide you with delivery confirmation. We also recommend that the item be shipped insured. Everything Kitchens is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
All returns will be inspected prior to refund.
Inspection Criteria for a qualifying return:
- Product must be unused, due to the nature of the product we sell.
- Products must be complete with all original components and in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Products must have any standard certification labels (UPC code, etc.) intact.
- Products must be free from customer damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, or signs of abuse.
Items that are returned to us without meeting the return requirements will be rejected. We will contact you with a detailed reason for the rejection and the item will be returned to you at your expense.
Defective Merchandise Policy
Everything Kitchens guarantees that your merchandise will arrive in brand new, perfect, working condition. In the unlikely event that an item should arrive defective out of the box, or become defective within 30 days from the invoice date, we will replace the item at no cost to you. After 30 Days you are covered by the full manufacturer's warranty. Please contact our customer service team at 866-852-4268 to report the defect and a pre-paid return shipping label will be sent to you. Please be aware some manufacturers require us to have you to contact them directly if their item is received defective, though we will try to handle this process for you whenever possible. All defective items are inspected upon arrival, and providing the merchandise is defective as stated by the customer, the replacement order will be processed at no cost to you. If the item is found to be without defect the item will be returned to you at your expense.
Shipping Damaged Merchandise Policy
We take pride in our shipping and packaging, in the unlikely event that you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, we will replace the item at no cost to you. You must notify us within 7 Days (time limit set by shipping carrier claims policy) of receipt of the damaged merchandise to qualify for a no cost replacement. If you are present at time of delivery and the box or packaging appears damaged, please inspect the actual item for damage before accepting it (the carrier will wait for you and allow you to inspect the item its self). If you received or refused a damaged item, please call us toll free at 866-852-4268 and we will handle the damage claim with the carrier (note this claim could take up to 8 business days be completed), as well as send you a replacement item at no cost to you.