You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Fillet Knife (7") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 7-inch Classic Series Fillet Knife is flexible and razor sharp to make filleting fish and other game a breeze. The Shun's high-carbon contoured blade conforms to the bones of fish and poultry, effortlessly removing fillets and cuts of meat while trimming away fat and undesirables. This highly-efficient blade reduces waste and makes the process of cleaning fish less arduous and messy.
Shun Classic Series fillet knives use blades comprised of AUS8A steel, which has a high carbon content to allow the blades to flex and bend without snapping. The result is a contemporary knife with eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the blades and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 6" Utility Knife Features:
- 7" flexible fillet knife from Shun Classic
- Flexible boning knife removes fillets from fish, cuts of meat from poultry and other game
- Made from high-carbon AUS8A steel for durability and flexibility
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
Questions on Shun Classic Series 7" Fillet Knife (Flexible)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Shun Classic Series 7" Fillet Knife (Flexible) Type Fillet Knives Material Steel Size 7" Surface Straight Edge Color Black & Stainless Brands Shun Cutlery Product Line Classic Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening) Country of Manufacture Japan Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 0.5000