You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Santoku Knife (7") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 7-inch Classic Series Santoku Knife, with its low-drag hollow grounds, glides through fruits, vegetables, poultry, and fish with minimal effort. This Japanese all-purpose kitchen knife may be used to slice zucchini, dice onions, chop herbs, or trim meats. Like a chef's knife, the santoku knife is capable of handling most common kitchen tasks.
Shun Classic Series santoku knives use blades comprised of 32 layers of Shun's proprietary VG-10 steel, which are each then clad in Damascus steel for a mottled pattern that resembles a fine wood grain. The result is a contemporary knife with eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the blades and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun Knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Features:
- 7" santoku knife from Shun Classic
- Winner of Blade Show's 2005 Kitchen Knife of the Year Award
- A multipurpose Japanese-inspired blade which can slice, dice, and chop veggies, fruits, and meat
- Hollow grounds reduce drag
- Made from 32 layers of VG-10 steel with Damascus cladding
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Attractive mottled exterior
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
Questions on Shun Classic Series 7" Santoku Knife
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Shun Classic Series 7" Santoku Knife Type Santoku Knives Material Steel Size 7" Surface Straight Edge Color Black & Stainless Home or Commercial Home Brands Shun Cutlery Product Line Classic Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening) Country of Manufacture Japan Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 0.7500