You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Bread Knife (9") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 9-inch Classic Series Bread Knife has a wavy serrated cutting edge to cleanly slice through crusty breads and artisan rolls. Shun's novel "low-frequency" serrations and razor-sharp blade saw through pastries, baguettes, sandwich rolls, and sourdough without smashing or compressing the bread.
Shun Classic Series knives and cutlery use blades comprised of 68 layers of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX steel, which are each then clad in Damascus steel for a mottled pattern that resembles a fine wood grain. The result is a contemporary Shun Serreted Bread Knife with eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the blades and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun Knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 9" Bread Knife Features:
- 9" bread knife (serrated bread knife) from Shun Classic
- A long, thin serrated bread knife blade to saw through baguettes, sourdough, and other crusty breads
- Made from 68 layers of VG-MAX steel with Damascus cladding
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Attractive mottled exterior
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime Shun Bread Knife warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
Questions on Shun Classic Series 9" Serrated Bread Knife
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Shun Classic Series 9" Serrated Bread Knife Type Bread Knives Options Forged Material Steel Size 9" Surface Serrated Edge Color Black & Stainless Brands Shun Cutlery Product Line Classic Country of Manufacture No Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 0.7500