You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tri-Best Personal Blenders Compared to Magic Bullet
The PB-250 Tribest BPA-Free Mixer Blender is comparable to the Magic Bullet Blender. One key difference between the two products is in the material used. Tribest Mixer Blenders are sturdier and can withstand prolonged use. Another Key difference between Tribest Mixer Blenders and the Magic Bullet Blender is availability of replacement parts. It is almost impossible to get replacement parts for the Magic Bullet, while a Tribest Mixer Blender replacement part is just a call away. Simply call Tribest, and tell them what replacement part you need for your Mixer Blender.
With your PB-250Tribest BPA-Free Mixer Blender, you are able to actually use the blender container as a cup. This prevents unnecessary dishes to wash, and tries to help keep your number of dirty dishes low. This Tribest BPA-Free Mixer Blender comes with multiple attachments which can be found below. Not only doers the PB-250 Tribest BPA-Free Mixer Blender come with these attachments, but the jars are also extremely easy to clean! Simply put some soap and water inside of the blender container, attach the blender container to the motor base, and run your Tribest BPA-Free Mixer Blender for a few seconds. Once you've ran the blender for a few seconds, rinse out the inside of the jar and the blade, and you're done.
The PB-250 Tribest BPA-Free Mixer Blender comes with a 200 watt motor which is great for crushing ice, grinding coffee, or making smoothies. Also, with it's compact size and extremely light weight, this Tribest BPA-Free Mixer Blender is a great choice for traveling! Not only is this Mixer Blender great for traveling, but it is also very quiet compared to a conventional countertop electric blender.
The PB-250 model includes a Grinder package whereas the PB-150 model is a Blender package only.
Tribest Mixer Blender - BPA-FREE The PB-250 Blending and Grinding Package Features:
- Mixer Blender Motor Base - 110V
- Tribest One Blending Blade Assembly
- Tribest One commuter sipping lid
- Two 8 oz BPA Free Grinding Containers
- Tribest Blender One Grinding Blade Assembly
- Tribest Blenders Two 16 oz BPA Free Blending Containers
- Three Regular Tribest Lids
- 21.7 [w] x 13.4 [h] x 15.8 [d] in
- 200 Watt Motor
- Voltage: 110V (for use in the USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Tribest Blender 1 Year Limited Warranty
Questions on Tribest Personal Blender - BPA-FREE
- From at 8/20/11 7:47 AM
- I am looking for a quality blender that is very QUIET and will last. I own your competition blender the Magic Bullet and I am not impressed because it is extremely loud noise when it is operating. I need a blender to make smoothies, chop up items, mix things etc. I also need it to take when traveling. Is the only difference between the PB250 and 150 is that the PB250 has a grinder package also? Are they both very quiet. If I was to order it and for some reason it was not quiet enough can I return it.
- The Tribest Personal Blenders are quieter than the Magic Bullet but I would not consider them to be "very quiet". Almost any blender with any kind of power will be fairly loud unless it it equipped with a sound dampener of some kind, especially if you plan on blending ice or frozen ingredients. We have had great customer feedback on these and have not heard a complaint on the noise level. They are very user friendly, versatile, and portable but sound/noise is too relative to really describe how loud they are. The only difference between the PB150 and the PB250 is The PB-250 model includes a Grinder package whereas the PB-150 model is a Blender package only.
Unfortunately after the item has been used it cannot be returned unless it is damaged or defective.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 8/20/11 7:47 AM
Great product Review by Guy
I'm a college student, and I have been using this product for about a few months. I make fruit smoothie on the go when I have a class in the morning. In my experience, among other blenders, this product is the best so far. It comes with different sizes of cups, and quite comfortable to carry. It mixes and blends everything so fast. this is what you are looking for. (Posted on 7/1/13)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
Great for Travel and Single Use Review by Guest
Good Things Come in Small Packages Review by Guest
I bought this Tribest Personal blender specifically for blending my own salad dressing. My regular blender just wouldn't work with small quantities. It is a dream come true. Blends everything in a jiffy. So easy, just a little push down on the jar, and away it goes. I've made mini milkshakes and malts, blended cilantro in liquid for a rice dish, and pureed cooked carrots for a small souffle. No problem. Very easy to clean, and it takes up little space in my cabinet. The extra blade, jars and lids fit nicely in a gallon ziplock bag. I wish I had bought one of these mixers a long time ago. (Posted on 8/19/11)
- Additional Information
Name Tribest Personal Blender - BPA-FREE Color White Material Plastic and Steel Options On-Counter Type Blenders Brands Tribest Home or Commercial Home Voltage (volts) 120 Wattage 200 Wattage Range 100 - 249 Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000