You have no items in your shopping cart.
Refrigeration-less Butter Crock from Trudeau
Trudeau's Butter Boat is an elegant take on the traditional butter crock. This dual-chambered butter dish keeps butter fresh, pliable, and melt-free for hours at a time without the need for refrigeration. Just fill the lower chamber with cold tap water and place the butter chamber on top. Replace the water as is needed to keep butter at ideal spreadable temperatures on your dining room or patio table.
The Trudeau Butter Boat is made from durable white porcelain with a quality glaze. Please note that unsalted butter may spoil in high temperatures and is not recommended for use with this butter crock.
Trudeau Butter Boat Features:
- Canoe-shaped butter crock with lid accommodates a full stick of fresh butter
- Keeps butter firm and spreadable without the need for refrigeration
- Reduces the need to set out butter to soften for cooking or before each meal
- Uses ordinary cold tap water
- Made from durable white porcelain with a sumptuous glaze
- Not recommended for unsalted butter
Questions on Trudeau Butter Boat / Butter Crock
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Trudeau Butter Boat / Butter Crock Type Butter Crocks Material Porcelain Color White Brands Trudeau Home or Commercial Home Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Description Author Kevin Osborn Weight (in Lbs) 2.4000