You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waring Professional Meat Grinder - Stainless Steel
- • UPS 2nd Day by Monday at 4pm
- • Or Ground by Monday at 2pm for these zones »
FREE: Stainless Steel Roaster Pan after mail-in rebate!
Waring Pro Electric Meat Grinder
Waring Professional Meat Grinder MG105
With Waring Professional Meat Grinder you can process your meats to make burgers, gyro meat, sausage and more. A powerful 300 watts (500 peak watt) motor will be sure to get the job done. With a durable die cast hopper and easy to clean brushed stainless steel housing you are sure to love this Waring pro Meat grinder. Comes with 3 cutting plates and 2 sausage attachments.
Waring Pro Meat Grinder Features:
- Professional quality electric meat grinder for home use
- Brushed stainless steel meat grinder housing
- Die cast Waring Pro meat grinder hopper
- Easy on/off switch with reverse function
- Powerful 300 watts (500 peak watt) Waring Pro motor
- Three meat grinder cutting plates: fine, medium, and coarse
- 2 meat grinder sausage attachments
- Waring Pro 5 year motor warranty
Waring Pro Meat Grinder dimensions: 9.5"x 16.25" x 9"
Waring Pro Meat Grinder Weight: 10.5 lb
Questions on Waring Professional Meat Grinder - Stainless Steel
- From at 9/6/12 9:18 PM
- What are the sizes in mm of the 3 sausage plates? Fine, medium, and coarse are not specific enough.
- The Fine Cutting Plate is great for spreads, pates, baby food and hamburgers.
The Medium Cutting Plate is great for ground meat used in soups or for relishes.
The Course Cutting Plate is great for ground meat used in chili and sausages or for vegetables. These cutting plates are not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed only. The manufacturer doesn't list what the exact size of the cutting blades are. You will need to contact Waring directly at 800-492-7464 for more specifics on these cutting blades.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From at 3/29/12 3:12 PM
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 9/6/12 9:18 PM
MG105 Meat Grinder Review by Guest
Worked great. I did seven pounds of pork without any problems. Only issue is that to use the sausage stuffing attachments you need to have one of the grinding plates in place so you have to either stuff as you grind or you will need to re-grind after you add your seasonings. Other models have sausage stuffing plates so you do not need to re-grind; they might fit this model? (Posted on 5/28/13)
- Additional Information
Name Waring Professional Meat Grinder - Stainless Steel Type Meat Grinders, Electric Material Plastic and Steel Color Silver Electric or Non Electric Electric Brands Waring Pro Function Automatic Home or Commercial Home Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Motor/1 Year Product Limited Manufacturer Warranty Wattage Range 500 - 999 Weight (in Lbs) 11.0000