You have no items in your shopping cart.
Making a Difference through Our Business
Everything Kitchens and World Vision
World Vision is an international humanitarian organization serving the world's poor and displaced by providing programs which help save lives, bring hope, and restore dignity. They transform the lives of the world's poorest children and families in nearly 100 countries, including the United States. World Vision extends assistance to people of all religious beliefs, genders,races, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Helping people discover and use their own vision, skills, and resources to move from abject poverty to abundant living
- Targeting critical needs: clean water, reliable food supplies, access to basic health care, access to education, and income-generating microeconomic development
- Partnering with churches, governments, local organizations, and international agencies
- Responding to sudden natural disasters and slow-building humanitarian emergencies around the world
- Saving lives and reducing suffering by tracking crises, pre-positioning emergency supplies for immediate response, and remaining after the crisis to rebuild and restore communities
- Engaging a worldwide AIDS Hope Initiative of prevention and care, especially for widows, orphans, and vulnerable children, which brings a compassionate response to the HIV/AIDS pandemic