Wusthof 2 Piece Shear and Parer Set
Wusthof Knife sets make any kitchen look complete and functional. This Wusthof Set is a great way to add your main two tools used in the kitchen, a paring knife and kitchen shears. The Paring Knife in this set is a Gourmet 4022/8.Wusthof Utility Set With Cutting Board Features:
- Gourmet Paring Knife 4022/8
- 5558 Standard Wusthof Kitchen Shears
A Little About Wusthof Gourmet Knives
- Stamped from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Wusthof Stainless Steel Knives
- The steel of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened.
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles extend all the way to the end of the tang, to the fully visible tang of the Gourmet series
- Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set has Stamped knives with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy.
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set Blades
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.