You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Classic Starter Knife Set
The 2 most versatile kitchen knives now in a great starter set. The Wusthof Classic knifes are precision forged from a one piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium high carbon steel. This special steel is stain-resistant. The hollow edge of the 6 inch cooks knife creates air pocket between the blade the the food to prevent food sticking to the blade.
Wusthof Classic Set Includes:
3.5" Paring Knife - 4066/9 = $39.99 value
6" Cook's Knife Hollow Edge - 4572/16 = $119.95 value
Wusthof Knives Classic Paring knife - 4066 / 9 cm (3 ½") Features:
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Knives Classic Cook´s knife - 4572 / 16 cm (6")Features:
- No kitchen should be without this Wusthof manual food processor.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Wusthof Cooks Knife has hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Caution: cooks knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
A little About Wusthof Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is forged a knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
Questions on Wusthof Classic 2 Piece Starter Set
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Classic 2 Piece Starter Set Type Cutlery Sets Options Forged Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Classic Weight (in Lbs) 2.0000