Wusthof Classic 2 Piece Starter Set
Includes FREE Wusthof Apron.
Item #: 8944
Wusthof Classic Starter Knife Set
|Wusthof Classic Knife Starter Set - 8944|
The 2 most versatile kitchen knives now in a great starter set. The Wusthof Classic knifes are precision forged from a one piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium high carbon steel. This special steel is stain-resistant. The hollow edge of the 6 inch cooks knife creates air pocket between the blade the the food to prevent food sticking to the blade.
Wusthof Classic Set Includes:
3.5" Paring Knife - 4066/9 = $39.99 value
6" Cook's Knife Hollow Edge - 4572/16 = $119.95 value
Wusthof Knives Classic Paring knife - 4066 / 9 cm (3 ½") Features:
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Knives Classic Cook´s knife - 4572 / 16 cm (6")Features:
- No kitchen should be without this Wusthof manual food processor.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Wusthof Cooks Knife has hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Caution: cooks knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
A little About Wusthof Classic Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hostaform-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- This Wusthof Classic Knife is forged a knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
Looking for More Wusthof Cutlery Sets or Open Stock Knives?
Ask a question:
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved