You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Gourmet - 23 Piece set
This precision Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set Cutlery is made in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Gourmet Knife set is precision stamped from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
The handy knife block in this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor. Knife blocks are used to safely store your knives. Whenever a knife is needed you always have one at hand. All our knife blocks are made of selected beech wood and are designed to be the talking point of your kitchen.
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Design, ergonomics and the well known WUSTHOF quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
Gourmet Vs. Classic
The Gourmet Series Knives are equipped with a synthetic handle for easy wash and clean up. Gourmet Series Knives are Stamped from a single piece of Steel. Also, with a handle that extends the full length of the tang the knife itself goes all the way into the handle. The difference between the gourmet and classic is the Handle Design and how the blade connects into the handle. The Classic Series is Hand Forged from a single piece of Steel. The Classic Series Handle Extends all the way through the handle from top to bottom, unlike the Gourmet which only extends half way through the handle.
Wusthof Gourmet Cutlery Set Includes:
- 2.5 in - Paring knife - #4010/7
- 3 in - Paring knife - #4022
- 3 Serrated bar knife - #4011
- 4.5 in - Utility knife - #4045
- 6 in - Utility knife - #4114/16
- 6 in - Meat cleaver - #4680/16
- 8 in - Bread knife - #4143
- 8 in - Cooks knife - #4562/20
- Eight steak knives - #4050
- 4.5 in - Serrated Knife - #4101
- 5 in - Boning knife - #4606/14
- 7 in - Santoku - #4188
- 8 in - Kitchen knife - #4130/20
- Kitchen Shears - #5558-1
- 9 in - Honing steel - #4461/23
- 22 slot storage block - #7263
Wusthof Gourmet Knife Features:
- Triple-rivets permanently secure handle to tang for added durability
- Blade precision forged from one solid piece of steel and tempered to maximum sharpness
- Crafted using a stamping process for a more lightweight feel
A Little About Wusthof Gourmet Knives
- Stamped from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Wusthof Stainless Steel Knives
- The steel of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened.
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles extend all the way to the end of the tang, to the fully visible tang of the Gourmet series
- The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set has Stamped knives with ergonomic handles.
- Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set 22-Slot Block
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy.
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
Wusthof Gourmet Knife Set Blades
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Gourmet Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Gourmet Cutlery Set - 23 Piece
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Gourmet Cutlery Set - 23 Piece Type Large Knife Block Sets (13+ Pieces) Options Stamped Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Home or Commercial Home Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Gourmet Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 14.0000