Wusthof Grand Pirx II Knife Set 5 Piece Studio Set
This precision Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set Cutlery is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife set is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning. The handy knife block in this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Included with this Set
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- 4 1/2" Utility Knife
- 6" Cooks Knife
- Kitchen Shears
- 4 Slot Block
A little About Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set 5 Piece Grand Prix II Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Grand Prix II Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable and have a solid grip
- The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set has forged knives with ergonomic handles.
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set 4 Slot Block
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Looking For Other Wusthof Knives or Knife Sets? Click Here