You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Grand Prix Cutlery
This 5 Inch Tomato Knife is also a great entry level cutlery piece for anyone looking to start a Wusthof Knife Set. Wusthof Grand Prix II Knives are forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel making it exceptionally durable. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning. Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
A Little About Wusthof Grand Prix II Knives
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle
- Full tang handle
- Black handles made of special synthetic material
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Wusthof Stainless Steel Knives
- The steel of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set is high arbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles extend all the way to the end of the tang, to the fully visible tang of the Grand Prix II series
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set has forged knives with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy.
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set Blades
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Grand Prix II 5" Serrated Tomato Knife
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Grand Prix II 5" Serrated Tomato Knife Type Tomato Knives Options Forged Material Stainless Steel Size 5" Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Grand Prix II Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000