Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Curved Meat Fork - 4415 / 16 cm (6")
Item #: 4415-7/16
Wusthof Classic Ikon Curved Meat Fork
|Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Curved Meat Fork - 4415 / 16 cm (6") |
Design, ergonomics and the well known Wusthof quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
This precision Wusthof Classic Ikon Meat Fork is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, this Wusthof Classic Ikon Meat Fork is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Curved Meat Fork - 4415 / 16 cm (6")Features:
- As a carving or serving fork, you'll have a good hold on most anything.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control
- Specially designed bolster
A little About Wusthof Classic Ikon Wusthof Knives and Meat Forks:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Meat Fork is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Meat Fork is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Meat Forks are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Meat Fork
- This Wusthof Classic Ikon Meat Fork is a forged knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Meat Fork
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Meat Fork is made of a special steel alloy.
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for a superb Meat fork
Ask a question:
Write a review:
NOTE: We personally read and approve every review before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse any review based on content or relevancy. Please be patient for your review to be approved...
Media / Videos for this item:
© Copyright 2001 - 2012 Everything Kitchens LLC - All Rights Reserved