You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Panini Knife
Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Panini Knife - 4124-7 / 20 cm (8")
Item #: 4124-7
Free Gift with Purchase Over $99.95 of Wusthof Open Stock Knives
Wusthof Classic Panini Knife by Wusthof Knives 4124-7
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- This Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife features an astonishing and well thought out design: The offset handle.
- It provides ample clearance between the knuckles and the cutting board whilst slicing baguettes or cutting sandwiches.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Specially designed bolster.
A little About Wusthof Classic Ikon Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- This Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is a forged knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
- The edge of the Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is the business end of a knife. It is skilfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp.
For different cutting tasks, different Wusthof Classic Ikon blade shapes and edges are recommended.
Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife Blades
The Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Panini Knife - 4124-7 / 20 cm (8")
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Programmable or Non No Quantity Included No Capacity No Shape No Drink type No Type Panini Knives Options Forged Material Stainless Steel Size 8" Surface Serrated Edge Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Brand Wusthof Cutlery Magnetic No Product Line Classic IKON