You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Knives Grand Prix 2 Piece Carving Set Knife Set
Wusthof Knives Grand Prix II Knife Set Wusthof 2 Piece Carving Set
Item #: 9645
FREE: $25 Everything Kitchens Gift Card with Wusthof purchase of $250 or more!
Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set 2 Piece Carving Set
This precision Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set Cutlery is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife set is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning. Whenever a knife is needed you always have one at hand.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Design, ergonomics and the well known WUSTHOF quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
Grand Prix II Vs. Culinar
Grand Prix II and Culinar Series Knives have similar features. A most outstanding feature of a Grand Prix II Knife is its handle design. A sleek handle design allows it to fit into your hands perfectly still incorporating the solid handle feel, with a black easy grip handle, gives you the full feel of the blade.
Wusthof Knives Grand Prix II Knife Set Wusthof Carving Set 2 PieceFeatures:
- Wusthof Knives Grand Prix II Carving 2 piece set
- Blades are high-carbon stainless steel
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Precision forged from one single piece of steel.
- Renowned Wusthof quality.
A Little About Wusthof Grand Prix II Knives
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Wusthof Stainless Steel Knives
- The steel of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set is Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles extend all the way to the end of the tang, to the fully visible tang of the Grand Prix II series
- Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set has forged knives with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set
- Contents of chromium in % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set are all made of a special steel alloy.
- X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set 2 Piece Carving Set Individual Pieces
Wusthof Knives GRAND PRIX II Carving knife - 4525 / 20 cm (8")
- Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable
Wusthof Knives Grand Prix II Straight Meat Fork - 4417 / 16 cm (6")
- As a carving or serving fork, you'll have a good hold on most anything
Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife Set Blades
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the straight edge
The straight edge allows a smooth and clean cut. When carving no fibres are torn out of the meat. This edge can be used for firm and soft food like meat, vegetables and fruit.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the serrated edge
The wavy or serrated edge allows an easy cut through crusty food like a traditional roast and crispy bread.
The Wusthof Grand Prix II Knife blade with the hollow edge
When cutting an air pocket is created between the hollow edge and the slice. This prevents the food from sticking to the blade and allows for finer slices.
Questions on Wusthof Knives Grand Prix II Knife Set Wusthof 2 Piece Carving Set
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
Login to add review
Buy this product to add review
- Additional Information
Name Wusthof Knives Grand Prix II Knife Set Wusthof 2 Piece Carving Set Type Carving Sets Material Stainless Steel Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Brands Wusthof Cutlery Product Line Grand Prix II Weight (in Lbs) 5.0000