You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wusthof Knives Honing Rod For Sharp Knives
Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Sharpening steel - 4468 / 26 cm (10")
Item #: 4468
Free Gift with Purchase Over $99.95 of Wusthof Open Stock Knives
Wusthof Sharpening Steel Classic Ikon Series Honing Rod
This precision Wusthof Classic Sharpening Steel is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Classic Sharpener is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Sharpener are there right from the beginning.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Knives Sharpening steel - 4472 / 26 cm (10")Features:
- Keeping Wusthof knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a WÜSTHOF sharpening steel, Fine.
A little About Wusthof Classic Sharpening Steel:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Sharpening Steel is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Sharpening Steel is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- Wusthof Classic Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature
- it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Sharpening Steel
- The handle - tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic;
- The handles are durable Hostaform-C handles,
- Triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series
- This Wusthof Classic Sharpener is forged with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Sharpening Steel
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Sharpener is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb Knives
Questions on Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Sharpening steel - 4468 / 26 cm (10")
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Programmable or Non No Quantity Included No Capacity No Shape No Drink type No Type Sharpening Steels Options No Material Diamond Hone Size No Surface No Color Black & Stainless, Black, Silver Brand Wusthof Cutlery Magnetic No Product Line Classic IKON