You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cherry Red French Oven with 1 Quart Capacity - by Le Creuset
Surprise the whole family with a hearty roast made tender and moist in Le Creuset’s moisture-retaining Round French Oven from the Signature Series. This beautiful Cherry Red French oven stands out with its beautiful chip-resistant enamel that lets you enjoy it’s beauty and quality for years to come.
Easily place your round French oven in and out of the oven with its large, ergonomic handles and light-weight cast-iron build designed to create less strain for you while cooking. It’s snugly-fitting lid helps maintain the moisture so you can get the best possible results when serving your favorite meals.
By distributing heat evenly and efficiently, Le Creuset's French ovens help brown and cook your food, while preventing hot spots and scorching. From Coq au Vin to Arroz con Pollo, this beautiful, versatile round French oven by Le Creuset is a wonderful staple for getting the job done, and the food on the table.
Le Creuset 1qt Round French Oven (Cherry) Features:
- Click the Video Tab!
- Desgined with durability cast iron and a long-lasting glaze
- Colorful enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are head resistant up to 500°F
- Built-in stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- For electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grill use
- Diameter: 5.75" | Height: 5" | Width: 10.75"
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Item # : LS2501-1467
CHRISTMAS EVE BEEF STEW
Created for Le Creuset's French Ovens
This beef stew is certainly perfect for Christmas, but you’ll enjoy it so much you’ll make it several times throughout the year. It’s a great make-ahead meal, and the Le Creuset oven looks marvelous on the range top and buffet.
- 2 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch slices
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
Season the beef liberally with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in the Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring as needed, until browned on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
Discard any excess oil from the pan and return to medium-high heat. Add the onions and celery and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the wine and stir, scraping the bottom and sides with a wooden spoon. Stir in the stock, thyme, rosemary and marjoram. Return the meat and any juices that have collected to the pot. Add the potatoes and carrots, then cover and bake for 3 hours. Stir in the peas and bake for 1 hour. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Questions on Le Creuset 1qt Round French Oven (Cherry)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset 1qt Round French Oven (Cherry) GTIIN / UPC Code 024147231004 Brands Le Creuset Type Dutch Ovens Options With Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Cast Iron with Porcelain Enamel Color Red Capacity 1 Quart Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Weight (in Lbs) 6.1021