You have no items in your shopping cart.
11" HD Pro Fry Pan - by Swiss Diamond
Whip up an easy breakfast or gourmet dinner with Swiss Diamond's HD Pro Fry Pan! The HD Pro collection features a tri-ply stainless steel construction and an innovative nonstick interior coating that uses diamond crystals for superior durability. that is guaranteed to not blister, peel, or crack. The Swiss Diamond HD Pro Fry Pan measures 11 inches, which provides enough room for family meals.
This Pro nonstick skillet was made in Switzerland and features a limited lifetime warranty. Designed thick to prevent warping and cracking the aluminum core tri-ply pan heats evenly and is oven safe to 500 F. Buy a pan that is made to last, buy a Swiss Diamond HD Pro fry pan and have a pan for life.
Why Buy Swiss Diamond?
Many Consumers are worried about the health risks of Teflon. Swiss Diamond Cookware is made with PTFE Non-Stick instead of Teflon, which is basically the same thing as Teflon, it's just not made by Dupont. The manufacturing plants that make the PTFE that is used in the Swiss Diamond Cookware do not use PFOA in the manufacturing process, which is what the articles about the health risks of Teflon have pointed out as being the health problem with Non-Stick Cookware. Swiss Diamond Cookware is a sustainable product due to their extra long lifetime. The energy used to produce the Fry Pans comes from hydropower produced in the Swiss Alps.
The Swiss Diamond Fry Pans are metal utensil and dishwasher safe. The flat bottom on the Swiss Diamond Pans provides even heat distribution and accommodates all ceramic, electric, and gas cook tops. This non-stick cooking surface makes for unequal food release and easy effortless clean-up plus, will not peel, crack or blister. The ergonomically designed handles will stay cool up to 260°C. The Swiss Diamond Cookware is made in Switzerland and offers a limited lifetime warranty.
Swiss Diamond HD Pro Fry Pan - 11 Inch Features:
- Lifetime Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Prepares breakfast meals in quick order
- Non stick coating is reinforced with real diamond crystals
- Stainless tri-ply construction with an aluminum core
- PFOA free nonstick coating
- Thick, flat bottom for stability
- Safe to use with metal utensils
- Oven safe to 500°F
- 11 Inch diameter cook surface
- Made in Switzerland
- Item # 99528
Swiss Diamond's Creamy Skillet Ziti
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) packaged shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, cook beef, onions, salt, and pepper in a large skillet
- over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Add pasta, stirring to coat.
- Combine sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over pasta mixture.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Swiss Diamond 11" HD Pro Fry Pan|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||7640119211428|
|Brands||Swiss Diamond Cookware|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.2|