You have no items in your shopping cart.
"200 Skills Every Cook Must Have" - ISBN1770856439
"200 Skills Every Cook Must Have" - by Clara Paul & Eric Treuillé
Become a natural chef with the skill to conquer gourmet meals with "200 Skills Every Cooks Must Have." This book has over 300 photos that cover essential cooking techniques that turn quick dishes into tasty treats. Because of the variety of instructions, this book allows you to mix and match your new skills in any kitchen task, regardless of complexity. "200 Skills Every Cooks Must Have" is the perfect guide for beginning chefs as well as experts looking for refinement!
"200 Skills Every Cook Must Have" Features:
- Scroll below for a 1-page excerpt!
- Authors: Clara Paul & Eric Treuillé
- Over 300 full-color photos
- 256 pages (paperback)
- Copyright year: 2015
- Trim size: 8.75" X 8" X 0.8"
- Item # : ISBN1770856439
- Essential Equipment: Knives, utensils, pots and pans, ovenware, bakeware, gadgets and machines
- Sauces: Gravy, vinaigrette, mayonnaise, hollandaise, pastry cream, caramel, chocolate, and more
- Vegetables: Slicing, julienne, charring peppers, peeling tomatoes and more
- Fruits and Nuts: Peeling, skinning, pitting, poaching fruit and more
- Meat: Cuts of beef, lamb and pork; boning, roasting and more
- Poultry: Trussing, stuffing, spatchcocking, boning, jointing and more
- Fish: Boning, filleting, poaching, broiling, and more
- Seafood: De-veining shrimp, cracking crab, preparing squid, and more
- Eggs: Testing eggs for freshness, poaching, baking, souffle and more
- Pastry and Baking: Puff pastry, butter-cream, pavlova and more
- Pasta, Grain, Legume, Bread: Ravioli, risotto, polenta, croutons and more
- Broths: Brown, vegetable, and fish broths; skimming and freezing
- Spices: Toasting and grinding spices, using a vanilla bean
Questions on 200 Skills Every Cook Must Have: The Step-by-step Methods That Will Turn a Good Cook into a Great Cook
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name 200 Skills Every Cook Must Have: The Step-by-step Methods That Will Turn a Good Cook into a Great Cook GTIIN / UPC Code 9781770856431 Brands Firefly Books Type Cookbooks and Recipe Books Material Paper Size 8.75" Quantity Included 1 Weight (in Lbs) 5.5206