You have no items in your shopping cart.
24 Days of Giveaways | Official Rules + Prizes
24 Days of Giveaways | Official Rules + Prizes
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the (50) United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18. All employees of Everything Kitchens, LLC and all associated agencies and each of their respective affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 midnight CST on December 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59PM CST on December 24, 2015 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period and timely received before the drawing date.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You will automatically be entered in the drawing by placing an order (online, phone or retail) with Everything Kitchens. Limit One (1) Entry per purchase, per person, per email address and per household during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address.
4. ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF ENTRY: You may also enter the Sweepstakes by mailing a standard-size postcard with your name, phone number, address, and email address to:
C/O 24 Days Sweepstakes
1920 W. Woodland St.
Springfield, MO 65807
Postcard entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period to be included within the random drawing, and no more than one form/email address may be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit One (1) Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
6. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS/ODDS: The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about December 28, 2015. Winner(s) will be selected from entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. One winner will be drawn at random for each of the twenty (20) Prizes. The potential winner will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within two (2) weeks after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Everything Kitchens, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be randomly selected.
- One (1) Brod & Taylor Professional Knife Sharpener (KS-500) | $120 Value
- One (1) Tribest Citristar Juicer (CS-1000 A) | $50 Value
- One (1) Chantal 11" Induction Ceramic Coated Fry Pan (SLIN63-28C) | $100 Value
- One (1) Chrome Dualit 2 Slice Toaster (20293) | $260 Value
- One (1) Bodum Bistro Stand Mixer (11384-294US) | $218 Value
- One (1) Cucina Pro 12" Non-Stick Electric Skillet (1653) | $120 Value
- One (1) Waring Tailgater Blender (TG15) | $110 Value
- Progressive Set | $120 Value:
- One (1) Progressive Mandoline (PL-8)
- One (1) Progressive Measuring Cups (PL-5100)
- One (1) Progressive Measuring Spoons (PL-5000)
- One (1) Now Designs From Scratch Storage Tins (L19006) | $19 Value
- One (1) Now Designs Lobster Basic Apron (2189037) | $19 Value
- One (1) Now Designs Lobster Oven Mitt (2191036) | $8 Value
- One (1) Now Designs London Gray Ripple Dish Cloth (198422) | $4 Value
- One (1) Now Designs Red Ripple Dish Cloth (198482) | $4 Value
- Two (2) Now Designs London Gray Ripple Dish Towel (197422) | $9 Value
- Two (2) Now Designs Red Ripple DIsh Towel (197482) | $9 Value
- One (1) Viatek Smart Touch Wine Opener (STW01-C ) | $20 Value
- One (1) Mercer Genesis 6 Piece Glass Knife Set (M2000) | $165 Value
- One (1) Le Creuset 16 Quart Stock Pot (N4100-282) | $150 Value
- One (1) Maxwell Williams 16 Piece Dinnerware Set - White (P223) | $80 Value
- One (1) Boston Warehouse Mystique Flameless Candles - set of 3 | $100 Value
- One (1) Mudpie Toile Holly Berry Pitcher
- One (1) Mudpie Queso Dip Set
- One (1) Mudpie Knot + Bow Dish Divided Set
- Eight (8) G for Gifts! Mustache Wine Glasses
- Two (1) G for Gifts! Mustache Dishes
- Two (2) Araya Candles
- One (1) Meet Me Under the Mistletoe PIllow
Prize(s) will not be replaced if lost or stolen, is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed unless we do not have an item in stock.
8. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
9. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
11. RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Everything Kitchens C/O 2014 20 Days Sweepstakes Official Rules/Winners List Request, 1920 W. Woodland St. Springfield, MO 65807. Requests for winners' lists must be received within three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
12. SPONSOR: Everything Kitchens LLC. 1920 W. Woodland St. Springfield, MO 65807.