You have no items in your shopping cart.
6.75qt Oval French Oven with a Flame Glaze - by Le Creuset
Surprise the whole family with a hearty roast made tender and moist in Le Creuset’s moisture-retaining Oval French Oven from the Signature Series. This stunning Flame Orange French oven stands out with its beautiful chip-resistant enamel that lets you enjoy it’s beauty and quality for years to come.
Easily place your oval French oven in and out of the oven with its large, ergonomic handles and light-weight cast-iron build designed to create less strain for you while cooking. It’s snugly-fitting lid helps maintain the moisture so you can get the best possible results when serving your favorite meals.
By distributing heat evenly and efficiently, Le Creuset's French ovens help brown and cook your food, while preventing hot spots and scorching. From Coq au Vin to Arroz con Pollo, this beautiful, versatile French oven by Le Creuset is a wonderful staple for getting the job done, and the food on the table.
Le Creuset 6.75qt Oval French Oven (Flame) Features:
- Designed with durability cast iron and a long-lasting glaze
- Colorful enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant up to 500°F
- Built-in stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- For electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grill use
- Length: 13" | Height: 6" | Width: 8"
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- Item # : LS2502-312
HERB-CRUSTED RIB ROAST WITH GOURMET MUSHROOMS AND WILTED GREENS
Featuring Le Creuset's White Oval French Oven
- 1 (4-pound) boneless rib roast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cloves garlic, peels removed
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup beef stock
- 8 ounces shiitake, baby bella or oyster mushrooms
- 3 cups Swiss chard, rinsed and torn into 2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Place the rib roast in the Dutch oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a food processor, combine garlic, rosemary, thyme, 1/2 cup butter and parsley. Pulse until all ingredients are combined into a paste. Spread the paste evenly over the roast about 1/4-inch thick.
Bake 2 hours 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 145 F for medium rare.
For the mushrooms and wilted greens:
Remove the roast from the Dutch oven and set aside, keeping warm. Pour excess grease into a container to discard.
Add balsamic vinegar to the pan over medium-high heat. Scrape any brown bits off the bottom. Add beef stock and bring to a simmer. Reduce by a third.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, then the mushrooms. Saute until the mushrooms are soft. Add greens and saute until glossy and wilted, about 3 minutes.
Return the roast to the Dutch oven and serve.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 6.75qt Oval French Oven (Flame)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||024147211419|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||12.9|