You have no items in your shopping cart.
A Wine Lover's Diary - by Shelagh Wallace
Keep a wish-list or a record of adored wines with "A Wine Lover's Diary." This book includes different sections to organize wine lists or to record thoughts on particular flavors. Each page is beautifully illustrated to accent notes and lists, making it a perfect gift for any wine critic. "A Wine Lover's Diary" is also an excellent companion for wine tasting events!
A Wine Lover's Diary Features:
- Check below for a 1-page excerpt!
- 10 black & white woodcut illustrations
- 144 pages (hardcover)
- Author: Shelagh Wallace
- Illustrator: Scott McKowen
- Trim size: 5.5" X 7.5" X 0.6"
- Item # : ISBN1552093697
- The Wine List for creating a personal wish list of wines to buy or taste
- The Wine Record for reviewing and remembering wines tasted
- The Wine Cellar for recording the comings and goings in your wine collection or cellar
- Wining and Dining for recording wines enjoyed in restaurants and on special occasions -- no more forgetting the name of that fabulous wine at dinner last Saturday
- Wine-Tasting Clubs for notes on wines tasted at wine club meetings
- Divine Wines for creating personalized lists of favorite wines by region or vintner
- Festival of Wine for notes on visits to wine festivals, or winery tours.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||A Wine Lover's Diary|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||9781552093696|
|Type||Wine and Bar Tool Sets|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.62|