Easily preserve and store your own farm-raised and homegrown food with All American 1930's No.921 Pressure Canner & Cooker! Made of heavy-cast aluminum with a proprietary, premium cookware-grade colored coating, this pressure canner offers the same time-trusted design as the original 921 pressure canner with a colorful new look. Pressure canning is the only safe way to preserve low-acid foods, such as meats, fish, beans, squash, and melons. By processing foods at higher heat with the use of specialized equipment, pressure canning eliminates the worry of harmful bacteria - allowing you to easily fill your pantry shelves with homemade, worry-free foods that will keep just as long as store-bought canned goods. All American 1930's exclusive "metal-to-metal" sealing system keeps the canner safely locked without the use of a gasket, which prevents cracking, breaking, and the need to replace extra pieces. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base with wing nuts securing it in place - creating a steam-tight, secure seal while still letting you easily remove the cover. The pressure gauge allows for easy monitoring of the internal pressure, while the automatic overpressure release ensures the cooker does not retain too much pressure. Built to last generations and American-made since 1930, the All American No.921 Pressure Cooker & Canner is the choice addition to any budding homesteader or serious cook's kitchen.
All American 1930 No.921 Pressure Canner & Cooker 21.5 Qt Features:
- No.921 Pressure Cooker & Canner
- (2) Canning Racks
- Recipe & Instruction Booklet
- Heavy cast aluminum construction with a proprietary, premium cookware-grade colored coating
- Allows you to easily pressure can fish, meat, fruits, and vegetables - the only method of canning recommended by the USDA for low-acid foods
- Exclusive metal-to-metal sealing system does not use a gasket
- Positive action clamping locks align the cover & base to create a steam-tight seal
- Wing nuts on the clamping locks allow for easy opening and closing
- Pressure dial gauge allows you to easily tell when the pressure is at zero & the cooker is safe to oven
- Double thickness edges offer additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Automatic overpressure release safely removes excess pressure from the cooker
- Sturdy phenolic top handle keeps hands at a safe distance from heat when removing
- Suitable for use with Gas, Electric, and Glass/Flat Stovetops
- When using on flat/glass stovetops, use caution not to drop the unit from any distance onto the stove surface to avoid damage
- Fits Approximately 19 Regular Mouth & 18 Wide Mouth Pint Jars | Fits Approximately 7 Regular Mouth & 6 Wide Mouth Quart Jars
- Please note, jar capacity is approximate and will vary based on jar brand & style
- Hand wash only
- Capacity: 21.5 Qt.
- Diameter (internal): 12.25"
- Height: 15.38"
- Weight: 17.75 lbs
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Built to last & made in the USA since 1930
Explore more by All American 1930