You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Nonstick French Skillet - by All Clad
Serve a hearty breakfast of steak and eggs with All Clad's 9" Nonstick French Skillet. This beautifully crafted stainless steel pan is comprised of an 18/10 stainless steel interior to provide a high quality cooking surface. The premium starburst nonstick material improves the health of food by eliminating the need for greasy oils and sprays.
Each pan from the Nonstick collection incorporates a 3-ply construction, using a stainless steel bond to an aluminum core. This achieves optimal heat distribution for an even and precise cooking temperature. With high walls and dishwasher-safe material, All Clad's Tri-Ply Nonstick French Skillet is perfect for perfecting your next masterpiece with minimum cleanup to follow!
All Clad 9" Tri-Ply Nonstick French Skillet (4109 NS R2) Features:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Engraved capacity markings on bottom of pan
- Premium tri-ply construction delivers even heat distribution
- Interior starburst finishing provides superior non-stick resistance
- Long stainless steel handle stays cool on the cook top surface
- 18/10 stainless steel does not react with food products
- Safe use with: gas stove, induction heating, electric stove tops,
- Also broiling and freezer safe!
- Dimensions with handles: 17.6" x 3.8"
- Pan has a 9" diameter
- Oven safe up to 800°F
- Dishwasher safe
- No lid is included
- Made in USA!
Questions on All Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Nonstick Skillet - 9 inch (4109 NS R2)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra W Name All Clad 9" Nonstick French Skillet with Tri-Ply Stainless Steel GTIIN / UPC Code 011644502157 Brands All-Clad Product Line Stainless Steel Type Skillets / Frypans Options With Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Non Stick Color Black & Stainless Size 9" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States Weight (in Lbs) 2