You have no items in your shopping cart.
8 QT Stock Pot with Copper Core Construction - by All-Clad
Conquer hearty stews designed to feed an army with the All-Clad Copper Core Stock Pot. This beautifully crafted stainless steel pot is comprised of an 18/10 stainless steel interior to provide a high quality cooking surface. All-Clad incorporates a 5-ply construction with a copper core to achieve optimal heat distribution for an even and precise cooking temperature. The exposed copper core lining adds a sophisticated elegance to the Copper Core cookware collection.
Included with this gourmet stock pot is a beautiful stainless steel lid to seal in all heat, flavor, and nutrients. Whether it’s an authentic tortilla soup, or a stocky roast with delicious fresh potatoes and carrots, you will enjoy the premium quality that is widely recognized in this All-Clad Copper Core 3 Quart Stock Pot.
All-Clad 8 Quart Copper Core Stock Pot (6508SS) Features:
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- 8 quart pot for simmering stocks, chili, soups and braising
- Beautiful stainless steel material
- 18/10 Stainless steel interior
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Dishwasher safe, although hand was recommended
- Distinctive exposed copper band adds design elegance
- 5-ply construction with copper core for optimal heat distribution
- Energy efficient construction allows heat diffusion from bottom up
- Safe use with: gas stove, induction heating, electric stove tops,
grills, oven temperatures up to 450°F, broiling, and freezer
- Magnetic exterior is compatible with all hobs including induction
- Comfortable oversized riveted handles stay cool on cook top surfaces and stability
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 11.8" x 6.5"
- Weight: 7.8 pounds
- Made in the USA!
- Item # 6508SS
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||All-Clad Copper Core 8 QT Stock Pot|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00011644650827|
|Product Line||Copper Core|
|Type||Stock Pots (Stock Pot)|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||9|