You have no items in your shopping cart.
Copper Core Saute Pans with 5-Ply Construction - by All Clad
Braise chicken, roast vegetables, and brown potatoes to perfection with All Clad's Copper Core Saute Pan! This professional-grade saute pan is deeper than a traditional fry pan, making it better at sealing in juices and preventing splattering. The included lid offers variability for different evaporation needs, while the long, riveted handle provides maximum comfort.
The All-Clad Sauté Pan is composed of a solid copper core, followed by an aluminum insulator, with an exterior made of stainless steel. This clever configuration confers the supreme heat conductivity of copper, while also having the low-maintenance, rust-fighting properties of stainless steel. An attractive copper stripe makes for easy identification and signifies the quality of this pan.
Additionally, the All Clad Saute Pan with Lid has rolled edges for easy, drip-free pouring, and is engraved with the All-Clad stamp and the pan's capacity. All-Clad cookware is proudly made in the USA and is backed by a manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects. Whether you're preparing a quick meal or a delicious side dish for a large family dinner, this copper core saute pan is ready to hold up to daily use!
All-Clad 5-Ply Sauté Pans & Lid Features:
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- 5-Ply construction improves heat retention and even cooking
- Copper-core Sauté pan has a comfortable, riveted handle
- Deeper than a traditional fry pan--browns, sears, braises, cooks, and fries chicken, fish, potatoes, and veggies
- Copper core maximizes heat conductivity, while the stainless-steel veneer fights rust and blemishes
- May be used with or without the included lid to control evaporation
- Copper stripe is attractive, identifiable, and signifies the intrinsic quality of the pan
- Pot is engraved with the All-Clad stamp and capacity
- Edges are rolled for drip-free pouring
- Safe use with: gas stove, induction heating, electric stove tops, and grills
- Oven temperatures up to 800°F/420°C
- Also broiler, freezer, and dishwasher safe (hand-washing recommended)
- Magnetic exterior is compatible with all hobs including induction
- Energy efficient construction allows heat diffusion from bottom up
- Made in the United States
Questions on All Clad's Copper Core 5-Ply Saute Pans - SAUTE-SS-1A
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra W Name All Clad Copper Core 5-Ply Sauté Pans (Multiple Sizes Available) Brands All-Clad Type Saute Pans Options With Lid Material Stainless Steel Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture United States